Ghosting mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghosting mode

To end the debate over ghosting/not ghosting, what if we make a special mode for ghosting? It would be like Thieves vs. Guards, except without weapons for thieves. No BJ, no normal arrows, and no "mario" KOing either.

Would this help mend the rift in the community? You decide!

I think ghosters are more than capable of not using weapons to attack guards without assistance from a new game mode. Besides, blackjacks and broadhead arrows have other uses that I wouldn't want to lose.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I never use the BJ or the Sword, Broadheads are vital for chests, crates and buttons.

Comment

i remember i was ghosting in flats and i was dropping down to the window with the loot right when MM (i think) came out of th ewindow...i landed on him and KOed him .....i was like "PPPOOOOOOO!!!!"
        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
          i remember i was ghosting in flats and i was dropping down to the window with the loot right when MM (i think) came out of th ewindow...i landed on him and KOed him .....i was like "PPPOOOOOOO!!!!"
          Curunir is the worst about this -- he made me KO him twice. It was in the book room on DE, I shot a vine into the rafters and was at the top, and he was following behind me. Somehow he managed to pull out the arrow even though I was between it and him, and we both fell to the platform. He got marioed. Then he did it AGAIN five minutes later.
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Liar!!! Deceiever!!! Trickster!!! Woodsie!!!

Don't let him decieve you all! He KOd me twice!! He knew that pulling his vine while I was on it would render me helpless, and that he would get the KO and me out of the way so he could get the book!!!!

How could I have known he was on the vine!? He tricked me into letting him KO me, and make up an excuse for it!!! The funny thing is, after the first one, I inhabited the guard in the bookhouse and killed him. He then came back and tried the same thing, KNOWING that I would pull his vine, trapping him in the bookhouse! So he set it up and mariod me again!!! Twice!!! I quickly came back as soon as I inhabited an AI and laid waste to him...

On a serious note now, it was very funny. I even took a screenie of his carnage...

BTW, due to my 1337 camping and body stacking skills, the thieves were never again to touch the scary magic book...
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

I think you gotta add the 'guards cannot control AI' part. If the thieves are truly ghosting, the guards probably wouldn't have a reason to change where their posts are.

Kiech
              Kiech

Comment

Actually, Curunir, if memory servers, I got the book away from your sleeping form quite handily. ^_^

Comment

Make it a server or map option. (for NEW maps)

And give me some money for my missing blackjack and broadheads.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the guards won that one DB....
                    "Dream is Destiny"
                    Waking Life

Comment

I still got the book from you, your attempts to disorient me by forcing me to KO you failed!

Comment

But I killed you the second time, and the book was never recovered by the thieves... It may have been picked up, but was quickly retrieved by the guards...
                        "Dream is Destiny"
                        Waking Life

Comment

I thought that I got away with it, and then got killed later on. Mayhaps not, though. ^_^

Comment

No, DB, I can safely say the book never actually left the bookhouse.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

Shame on me, then. I'll try to make sure I don't fail again. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X