Invisibility % Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisibility % Bar

I've noticed that 1.5's invisibility % bar isn't showing up on my screen no matter how much I mess with its X and Y axis on the Thievery mod. Is it just supposed to be turned off in this version, or am I just missing the right directions so the bar can show up on my screen? I'm just curious if I should just not worry about it, if its not supposed to be in 1.5, then it'd be good to know so.
    "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Lightgem or, Visiblity %?

Lightgem is supposed to be there, Visibility % can be enabled by setting ShowVisibility=False to "True"
    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden_Wolfe
      Is it just supposed to be turned off in this version, or am I just missing the right directions so the bar can show up on my screen?
      I have the % visibility turned on and it works...
      As Necros saif you have to turn "ShowVisibility=False" to "ShowVisibility=True"

Comment

Omegas in detail tutorial on how to get the visibility meter, and how to center it above the lightgem can be found HERE

Make sure that "ShowVisibility=True" and that the hudX and HudY properties are the correct ones for the resolution you are using..

If you have already done this, double check to make sure your editing the correct .ini File (and that its int he system folder of Unreal Tournament), and that "hudy and hudx" are under the correct section.
        Sc(+)peh

Comment

Ok, so we have 2 posts practically saying the exact same thing i did - and the original author of the thread asking for the help has not replied, how to solve the problem has been posted three times over, therefore i assume

A) It worked, and did not say "thanks, or, it worked "

B) He does not care enough to check back

c) He got confused about a Mod having moved the thread here from the Tech support board.
          Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

"c) He got confused about a Mod having moved the thread here from the Tech support board."

lol, anyway does anyone know how to center the message over the gem when you are using 1280X1024 resoultion? is that in omeag's tutorial?
            This is my cool sig.

Comment

Yes, 1280x1024 is in Omega's tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by daniel
                lol, anyway does anyone know how to center the message over the gem when you are using 1280X1024 resoultion? is that in omeag's tutorial?
                And if it wasn't in his tutorial you could try out yourself.
                I did this for 1024x768 while the TSG site was down and it's not that hard.

Comment

Its usually, half your width and about 100~200 pixels up.

Comment

Working...
                  X