• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adapted a mutator for TUT with DIP in mind

DIP reference:
    http://forums.blackcatgames.com/showthread.php?t=8235
    Get it here:
    http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showt...34#post2020134
    You'll have to register there but BuF forums rock they host all kinds of Unreal goodies so you should be already anyway.
    AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Could brody host this? I really am loathe to sign up to more forums that i will never post in again, i get enough spam as it is :\
    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

You won't get any spam by registering on BuF and I screwed up registering at thievery-customs giving my e-mail beginning with an uppercase whereas it should be a lowercase letter. But if someone else uploads it there I'd be glad.
      You can also jump on TUT's IRC now and I could we could use DCC there to send it your way.. but you gotta be quick I'm off to catch some sleep soon.
      btw: This does not remove spiders in case you concluded that and didn't click the link to the post on BuF where you can get it.

Comment

can't you post it as an attachement here? you did author the file afterall...

if that isn't possible, email it me and i can host it for you... lol
        Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

No they opted you can only attach image files here.
          And changing the extension won't work as it checks if it's really a bmp, jpg, gif or whatnot.
          Get on the StarChat #thievery IRC channel to get it.

Comment

You rock man! Thanks
            Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

Originally posted by necros
              can't you post it as an attachement here? you did author the file afterall...

if that isn't possible, email it me and i can host it for you... lol
              I see what you did there.
              E-mail sent.
              Goodnight.

Comment

http://www5.servequake.com/usr/alienmodetut.rar

Nice Mut no more tick() tick() tick() lol

Comment

Could brody host this? I really am loathe to sign up to more forums that i will never post in again, i get enough spam as it is :\
                  ???
                  What do you want me to host?
                  A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Omg. Spiders everywhere.
                    Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
                      You won't get any spam by registering on BuF and I screwed up registering at thievery-customs giving my e-mail beginning with an uppercase whereas it should be a lowercase letter. But if someone else uploads it there I'd be glad.
                      You can also jump on TUT's IRC now and I could we could use DCC there to send it your way.. but you gotta be quick I'm off to catch some sleep soon.
                      btw: This does not remove spiders in case you concluded that and didn't click the link to the post on BuF where you can get it.
                      I ve hosted it with your Account, you ve created, Beo. I m confused about the Uppercasing. There is no need to register with an beginning Uppercase Letter. There are a lot of those with just lowercase and i had not any Code, forcing to start with an upper .

Beo, now as the Alien Mode Mutator is assigned to your Account on Thievery Customs Centre, you can at any Time edit, drop, add Files

Inclusive a Download Counter in your Account Profile, showing you the DL Frequency

This Service was brought you up by
                      Brody

Thievery Customs Center
                      Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

I still can't access thievery-customs.
                        My account has to be activated but I didn't get any e-mail with a link to do so. (This is probably because I accidentally entered it beginning with an uppercase letter although my e-mail really starts with a lowercase one)
                        I already tried to sign up with the correct lowercase-beginning
                        but then I get told that this e-mail already is used with an account on thievery-customs. That check if an e-mail already is used by an account seems to be case insensitive where it better would be case sensitive with the part before the @.

Did necros send you the file?
                        I'd like to change the description that's being shown because that's the one for the original mutator, this adapted one spawns subclasses of TSpider that infest the map not pupaes.

Nice Mut no more tick() tick() tick() lol
                        tick() .. O_o
                        Thanks for hosting it to both of you. ^^ You can tell I didn't notice at first that you uploaded it to your site necros. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf
                          tick() .. O_o
                          If you run a dedicated server with th-spiders, the server console floods with "TICK()" over and over again. I guess he's saying that is gone now when the mut is running.
                          I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

i gave your account free

necros did not send me file, as a good taffer, i stole it by using his posted link, hi hi hi.

should u still need help N support, feel free to contact me.

my contacts are
                            [email protected]
                            icq 177920837
                            msn [email protected] (only for chat, never for emails)

Thievery Customs Center
                            Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Originally posted by Brody
                              i gave your account free
                              Thanks a lot. I corrected the e-mail issue and updated the file's description.
                              MontyPython seems to be the only one that actually tried it yet. And DIP may have suffered from a heart attack.

Comment

Working...
                              X