Sniper Rifle Secondary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Rifle Secondary?

Any reason why it doesn't work? All other UT secondary fires work, why not the sniper rifle? Does it have something to do with crack arrows(the scope only comes up if you have the sniper out and are cracked)?

Yes, this is about Thievery, when we decide to screw around.
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Dunno, but having a telescope as a guard should make you able to transform your crossbow into a sniper crossbow.
    JM

Comment

Yes, I think there is much potential for the telescope... I often buy one.

Comment

All loadouts exept one have a telescope, I really find this thing usefull, I hope it won't get cut out or something.

Comment

Does anyone know the answer to this? It would be good to know.

Kiech
          Kiech

Comment

I think it has to do with field of view. In standard UT (offline) you can alter your view angle with the console command FOV, followed by a number. IIRC, this is degrees between 1 and 360. Default is 90, and to prevent cheating online most UT servers only allow 80 - 110.

I think it was only TUT 1.0 that allowed the FOV command, but it has now been taken out. I know this because the rats wider FOV used to annoy me when I switched to chase cam, and I can no longer change it to 90 with 1.3.

The sniper secondary works by narrowing your FOV and changing the crosshair, so I guess that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ř·mega
              All loadouts exept one have a telescope, I really find this thing usefull, I hope it won't get cut out or something.
              Hmm, could you give an example to a scenario where you would use it?

If I every buy it, I forget I have it
              CTG

Rhymin & Stealin

Comment

Working...
              X