Wow, a bug post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, a bug post!

Yesterday while thieving in one of the maps(breakout) on Mogs server, I pulled out my bow and got something really wierd.

My bow was kiddie-sized, and off to the right hand side of the screen. The arrow was still in the same place it always is, but it was a rather odd occurance.

Putting my bow away and pulling it back out fixed the problem.

Kiech
    Kiech

I'll confirm this happening, but I haven't had it happen since 1.2...
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

More bugs that are probably already addressed and fixed in 1.3. The ones I know are fixed, I'm not even going to mention.
      • Sky bug.
      • Alpha masking bug with fences and trees and stuff (prob. similar to the sky bug).
      • Rat appearing as a thief half in the ground bug.
      • Stuck on lean when you use a menu bug.
      • AI can open doors locked to human guards.
      • Guards, when running forward, display the "running backwards" animation sometimes.
      "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
        More bugs that are probably already addressed and fixed in 1.3. The ones I know are fixed, I'm not even going to mention.
        • Sky bug.
        • Alpha masking bug with fences and trees and stuff (prob. similar to the sky bug).
        • Rat appearing as a thief half in the ground bug.
        • Stuck on lean when you use a menu bug.
        • AI can open doors locked to human guards.
        • Guards, when running forward, display the "running backwards" animation sometimes.
        Wrong, the AI's can open locked doors isn't going to be fixed ( the ai guy told me :O )

I'd also like to mention the "animation is down, while your up" on the ladders. That damn bug NEEDS to get fixed.
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

That bug isn't going to be fixed -- ever?

There are at least a dozen other bugs I've seen, but are so small, I usually never remember them a minute later. I'll try to jot them down for this thread.
          "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

CRATE BUGS!
            Weirdest i har was when i threw a crate ontop of another, and both crates slid apart... I Picked one up and then the other crate started acting like it... Read it flyed around me rotating to speed that the dummy box shows in your hud. If i threw the crate i was carrying the other would also fly along in that direction.
            That was some really scary... stuff!!!

And then there's the endless loop or something that either kills you, or freezes your pc for 1 or 2 minutes. nasty.
            "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

Here's one bug I found while spectating.

I ran up this staircase in my ratty form and suddenly I found myself on the bottom of the staircase. I don't mean on the bottom step though.

I was in between the staircase and the wall.

Near as I can tell, I fell through some sort of crack between the staircase at the top and the floor meeting the top stair.
              "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
              even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
              of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
                Here's one bug I found while spectating.

I ran up this staircase in my ratty form and suddenly I found myself on the bottom of the staircase. I don't mean on the bottom step though.

I was in between the staircase and the wall.

Near as I can tell, I fell through some sort of crack between the staircase at the top and the floor meeting the top stair.
                DE in the bookhouse? Tried that to. Guess it's a small in the stair.
                "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

to Reaper:

This mission was the Asylum.

But I think you have the idea.
                  "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                  even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                  of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

I've never had thatm problem in Asylum, but it's happened quite a few times to me on DE.
                    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                    "Dream is Destiny"
                    Waking Life

Comment

Working...
                    X