Guard Item: Whistler remote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guard Item: Whistler remote.

Imagine all the whistlers having some sort of camera built into them... yes? good.
    Now imagine the guards being able to buy a 100 loot remote that lets them view from the whistler's cameras when they use it? Sounds good? I think so.

Offcourse the remote wouldn't allow a guard to view from neutral preplaced watchers or Supply room whistlers, only whistlers that have an 'owner' would be accesable for viewing... doused whistlers would only give you static and no view, indicating that it has been disabled, also viewing from a whistler would only provide you with visual information, and no audio... you could still hear sounds around yourself though, so you still know when something is going on so you can stop remote viewing.

Pluspoints:

This way, guards would actually have to care about the whistlers facing, and it could provide an alternative use for them, so instead of placing whistlers near chokepoints to detect thieves, they could be placed on shelves or on top of rafters to 'spy' on the thieves a little, guards wouldn't have to run around the house all the time and they can keep an eye on important parts of the map while guarding a different spot themselves (for the price of 100 banked loot offcourse).
    Also, this 'feature' would kinda be the guard's equivalent of a Scouting orb.

Negative points:

Can't really think of any, except that it might make ghosting even harder than it is now... perhaps there should be a visual indication when a whistler is being viewed from? Like glowing red eyes or something...

Discuss.

Do i smell a scouting orb here?
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
      Do i smell a scouting orb here?
      Nope, I just shat in the corner.

Comment

Hmmm, kind of off topic, but what if thieves could buy something to attach to the whistler that would allow them to set it off by remote?
        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
          Hmmm, kind of off topic, but what if thieves could buy something to attach to the whistler that would allow them to set it off by remote?

Comment

I like it V12RUS. Makes them more useful, rather than to be used as mere obstacles.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
              You could set off the whistler as a distraction, and when the guards leave to investigate, you strike
              It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
              X