Umm...Payback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm...Payback?

Did I miss a discussion on this? I know I haven't been on the forums as much lately, but now that the final version of this map is done...why isn't it a part of Turfwars? Its definatley one of the most well-balanced maps I have seen. It has random loot placement, an objective that isn't impossible to get or guard, decent inital guard patrols, no sound bug to speak of, and all-around a well-put together map. So...when is it going to be addeed in?

Kiech
    www.thecrackaz.com
    Kiech

yes...i say the same but LR replied "I hate your map...it sucks and will never be added as long as i live"

so ....solution: kill LR

:wink:
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

LR! How could you! I love this map. Call the vote, call it now!

Kiech
      www.thecrackaz.com
      Kiech

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
        yes...i say the same but LR replied "I hate your map...it sucks and will never be added as long as i live"

so ....solution: kill LR

:wink:

I nominate myself for this task. :twisted:
        Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
        "Dream is Destiny"
        Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho

Kiech
          www.thecrackaz.com
          Please, you're actually going to believe I said that? What I said was "I'm sorry, but this map compares poorly to a steaming cauldron of goat dung. I wouldn't let this thing on my server even if the only other Thievery map was TH-ThievesDen. I can't believe it took you months, rather than 5 minutes, to produce this excrement. In addition, your mother has sex with monkeys for pocket change."

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat

Kiech
            www.thecrackaz.com
            Please, you're actually going to believe I said that? What I said was "I'm sorry, but this map compares poorly to a steaming cauldron of goat dung. I wouldn't let this thing on my server even if the only other Thievery map was TH-ThievesDen. I can't believe it took you months, rather than 5 minutes, to produce this excrement. In addition, your mother has sex with monkeys for pocket change."

Wrong quote there, LR?
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
              Wrong quote there, LR?
              No, I quoted Kiech because I was responding to his outrage at what DP claimed I had said.

Comment

Ahh, I see. A misquote. Ok, everythings fine then.

SO CALL THE DARN VOTE ALREADY!!!
                Kiech

Comment

Did you READ my actual quote?

Comment

Did you READ my actual quote?

Why would he want to do that!?
                    "Dream is Destiny"
                    Waking Life

Comment

Kiech
                      www.thecrackaz.com
                      Ahem, his monkey has sex with mothers for pocket change.

Well... same difference.
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

But he's dead allready, i squished him last time i played Payback, now he is nowere to be found.... ....no more little rat !!!!
                        Serve him right, the only thing he did was laughing at me... :lol:
                        [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Originally posted by DhaThief
                          But he's dead allready, i squished him last time i played Payback, now he is nowere to be found.... ....no more little rat !!!!
                          Serve him right, the only thing he did was laughing at me... :lol:
                          Everyone laughs at you DT.

Comment

I haven't played the final version yet, but is that floating mansion over the city still there? Why the heck is it floating like that? I was also less than impressed with the near-final of Payback (framerates aside). It's almost there, but something was off about it.
                            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                              I haven't played the final version yet, but is that floating mansion over the city still there? Why the heck is it floating like that? I was also less than impressed with the near-final of Payback (framerates aside). It's almost there, but something was off about it.
                              No, the floating wing is gone. Previous comments aside, the final version of Payback is much better than the previous versions. Framerates have been improved, and the mansion as a whole, while still almost ridiculously large, is nevertheless much more believable.

I think it needs to be out for a bit more yet before it's added to TurfWars. It will be added to the Crackaz server shortly, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X