• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDG vs KYO Match Synopsis

~KYO WON THE MATCH WITH EFFECTIVE GUARDING, 2 guards VERSUS 3 thieves!~

Map : Flats

Players on KYO : DhaThief and Myself.
    Players on EDG : Chief, Brody and Commander.

EDG challenged KYO to win flats, but KYO thwarted their attempt.

Lurox's first kill : Around the starting point, on the rooves, I heard a noise on the pipes. I turned around and saw a TUT (Typical Ugly Thief) named Commander. I ran and jumped after him after shooting bolts. The bastard was too fast for me, so I got my crossbow out and sniped him to death as he was mantling the roof.

My second "kill" : Not long after my first kill, I returned to the roof, near the treasury. The second I got out of the window, I got my crossbow out and turned around. There, I saw my second TUT, Commander II. I tried to shoot him but he outran me. After searching a bit with a flare, I saw him, with his bow out. When he saw me running at him, he jumped from rooves to rooves, but lost foot and fell. I guess I can call this a second kill.

My third kill : After getting out of the appartments, I saw something move at the corner of the building in front of me. I un-sheated my sword and chased the bastard (Commander III) in the shadows. I turned around and saw the TUT running in the alley, just before I saw my partner DhaThief come with a flare. Dha saw the bastard and we both chased him. After a run through the streets, we caught him and sworded him to death. I gave the fatal wound.

Score shot, taken by DhaThief :

Also, applaud EDG for a wonderful match.
    JM

It was a good match. I only wish I'd seen more of it (I was speccing for KYO, but my connection kept timing out due to heavy PL).

Comment

YEP 3 thiefs Vs 2 guards on Flats!!!

Ok my turn,
      First thief spotted inside the little room in the roofs by the windows, the one close to the market. The thief seems to have problem picking up something on the floor...Muhawhaha i helped him...after i pass there he was much closer to that loot ...hehe I'm i right ?

Next, it was a 2 guards Vs 1 thiefs ... poor thief, duno who gave him the last slash (Lurox it seems) but he whent down.

After that, Some AI was complaining of hearing noises, so i when to chk it out. I happen that i ran into a thief trying to hide close to a tower wall. That totally deserve a Firebolt. A few seconds (lagging seconds, i would agree with "Brody" here) latter that thief was gone to a well deserve sleep "ZZzzz".

At last, the "Chief" was missing, so i started to look for him, saw a door opening, saw him crouching comming out of there, i jump on him, that totally deserve another firebolt, thief was hurting too much i had to put him out of that misery.

I would like to thx EDG for a well played match. Chief is a funny guy :grin: especially on msn...hehe

PS : As usual i would like to thx CTG server (and LR our #1 fan!) :wink:
      thx
      [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

In my defense all lurox shot at me were firebolts, and dont deny it. And at least i was fast, lol. But yes KYO did a good job defending the map.
        Commander, Through And Through!

Comment

yup good game all round well except for us and thx for the relatively stable server LR- but you scared us lagging out like that
          [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
            Chief]yup good game all round well except for us and thx for the relatively stable server LR- but you scared us lagging out like that
            Yeah, sorry about that. That was on my end, and my ISP WILL be hearing about it.

Comment

Congrats KYO.
              Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
              "Dream is Destiny"
              Waking Life

Comment

Derekew, my loadout contains no firebolts at all, so your defense does not stand.
                JM

Comment

Anyway i had 2 in my loadout....duno why i normally only have 1 (new loadout i guess since 1.3 came out).
                  I used them, but one was on Chief at the end of the match and the other one was on Brody just before that. But fire bolts or not it would have made no difference, since it was in the open sunlight.
                  [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Only one game was played? (Want to make sure my data collection is accurate, also I thought TW rules required at least 2.)
                    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
                    Contact details updated
                    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

Not if the other guild is turfless, then only 2 matches at most will be played, there can be no tiebreaker.
                      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

ok, cool, added to the spreadsheet
                        {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
                        Contact details updated
                        I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

Lurox then DhaThief msut have killed me at least once becasue i was firebolted.
                          Commander, Through And Through!

Comment

Can't remember you being firebolted, sorry.
                            JM

Comment

Working...
                            X