Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkBill
    Originally posted by The_Judge
    The only problem is, we have kind of stopped playing TUT right now. Most of us have turned to a more hardcore RPG style games (Morrowind, Everwars etc.)
    I've always been a roleplayer, this is nothing new. ^_^

That said, we've been slightly absent lately, but I do hope we're on the return. I was online tonight, for the first time with 1.4, and I intend to get back into Thievery. It's been a bad month or so for a lot of people, but that should be changing soon.
    Why not Role-play in TUT? Infact the very name Jarvis came from my thief character in D&D, and my TUT playstyle resembles the way I play Jarvis in D&D. The only trouble with true RPing in TUT, is people who don't undertand it will inevitably make fun of it and ridicule it. Such is the way with this society though.
    "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
    -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Originally posted by Majarisan
      Why not Role-play in TUT? Infact the very name Jarvis came from my thief character in D&D, and my TUT playstyle resembles the way I play Jarvis in D&D. The only trouble with true RPing in TUT, is people who don't undertand it will inevitably make fun of it and ridicule it. Such is the way with this society though.
      If you remember, Garlisk actually tried this quite a while back. It didn't work out very well apparently, as he quickly gave up on trying.

Roleplaying is great, but I don't think that would really fit this game well. Especially, as you said, since it would be a very small minority of the community.
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X