Ready for Action: up for hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Action: up for hire

I've stopped being a mercenary, and I'm ready to actually JOIN a guild. I want to be able to get some respect in a guild, not be undertrodden for being the "new guy" I won't give away my specialties, so PM me if you want moer info or u are interested.

I play under a new name now, BTW.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

I imagine it's a better idea to pick a guild you'd like being in and apply rather than just ask for anyone to take you.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

WEll, this is a way to find who wants members

And besides, I'll just weed out the unworthy ones

doesthat mean you're willing to take me? :grin:
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Instead of applying at umpteen Guilds and getting turned down, this is
        a way to find a guild who might actually take him.

Comment

Are you sure he will get any replies then? :grin:
          hehe.... this is a sig no?

Comment

good point............

I actually have had a couple of replies. wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
              Instead of applying at umpteen Guilds and getting turned down, this is
              a way to find a guild who might actually take him.
              As a guild leader, I'm far ore impressed by a player who says "I'd like to join your team", than by one who says "Hey, I want to join a team, any team that'll take me." It says that they've actually paid attention to your team, want to join, and think they'll fit with you, rather than just saying that they'll go with anyone who'll take them.

Comment

i let the members come to us :-/ rather than going to look and ask mysle fif someone wants to join and giving invitations.
                http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Actually, it's more of a "I don't know which team to join, you choose" kind of thing. Besides, there are so many guilds that I don't even know all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                    Actually, it's more of a "I don't know which team to join, you choose" kind of thing. Besides, there are so many guilds that I don't even know all of them.
                    Then check the guilds announcement thread. Most posts have links to the guilds' sites and forums. You can at least find out who is in what guild that way, and ask about joining one whose members you like and like playing with.

Comment

I admit, this wasn't a good way of doing it, but it worked!

anyway, I weed out "unworthy" guilds hat way (sorry if anyone is offended) and decide wether or not it'll be fun in the guild. THat's the point of the game really, fun. Unfortunately, most guilds don't see it that way, and that's how i get kicked out or fored to resign from guilds. :cry:

Comment

So< the suspence is killing me. What Guild did you go with?

Comment

Either FAG or EDG

more people are calling in tho.

can't give FAG their scoreboards, because my MP isn't working, and in SP they'll think i've been cheating

can't tryout for EDG cause my MP isn't working due to downloads off of DP's site.

Comment

Hmm, you're wanting to join a guild for an essentially multiplayer mod, but you can't engage in multiplayer games at the moment?
                            {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
                            Contact details updated
                            I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

I can now: I had to reinstall UT.

Comment

Working...
                              X