Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -|Z|- Zenkai

Attention ThieveryUT Community:

Nemesis & KewlAzMe have started the most recent guild known to most of you only
    as -|Z|-.

Our guild, -|Z|-, which is short for Zenkai, was named after a Thief from ancient Japanese Zen Stories. (For more information on Zenkai, you may find these ancient stories HERE, particularly Chapter 60, "The Tunnel".)

We are, infact, a real guild, and have already adopted a couple members of the community with extremely good skill sets on both Thief and Guard teams.

While we are attempting to grow stronger, we would appreciate that you show us the same respect as a guild, that you would show all other guilds.

I feel that My Team and myself are very strong, and very competent players, just as are many players in other guilds. We have the utmost respect for all other guilds, players, and members of the community. My philosophy is to give credit where credit is due, and all that we ask is that you do give us credit for trying our hardest as a guild, and we in return will do the same.

There are times when members of any guild can get overzealous, and over-arrogant. Don't mistake arrogance for disrespect.

We look forward to playing with the community on friendly terms and also look forward to participating in the upcoming Turf Wars. We hope that you will all accept us and we hope that we can all play well together and have a good time!

::: -|Z|-KewlAzMe :::

Well its about time you posted something official on the forums here.
    Since it is an official Guild now, (some may not have thought that it was
    because you hadn't posted official notice) May I be the first to say
    welcome to the Thievery Guild community, and good luck to you all.

Ps: you're gonna need some luck to prevail in turfwars! LOL

Comment

Good luck &
      have fun.

Is there more to say?
      Deftones

Comment

yes there is seeman Welcome into the tut world you traitors! LOL jk jk
        The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

I'm unhappy.

No names mentioned, but someone said that -|z|- is the undesirables from TCO.

that makes me sad.

and it wasn't cliff. Or anyone elso in TCO for that matter.
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

[jk]

Welcome to the guild-world, |Z|.

Now if only I could turn CTG into a DM guild too... :twisted:

[/jk]

Edited to keep others from thinking I am leading a coup de tat.
            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
            "Dream is Destiny"
            Waking Life

Comment

Check the Current Guilds sticky thread in this forum, Rad.

Good luck Kewl & team.
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
                Attention ThieveryUT Community:

Nemesis & KewlAzMe have started the most recent guild known to most of you only
                as -|Z|-.

[snip]

We look forward to playing with the community on friendly terms and also look forward to participating in the upcoming Turf Wars. We hope that you will all accept us and we hope that we can all play well together and have a good time!
                I'm not sure why you'd feel the need to post requesting that your guild be given respect. It suggests that you think there's a reason you wouldn't be. There's no reason you wouldn't be given the same respect you show other guilds.

In any event, welcome to the guild, and good luck.

Comment

it was just a nice thing to say.... i know that there are some bad opinions of me and nem out there and that this is may just be a joke guild... but we try to be courteous to all members of the community as a guild, even though as individuals we may all have our quarrels with others.

Comment

Gangs (or as you call them: Guilds) are bad... just get good on your own for yourself to have fun and play for yourself so if you have a good day or a bad day.. you have no one to impress but yourself. Play anywhere you want.. at anytime.. with members of our small community and have a blast! its still a game..... And where is KilSw!tches comments? if he is the main man in TuF.. id like to hear his side.

I am anti-guild mainly for this reason! All the Drama and Bullshit. See you all in the game!
                    And now you're the leader of one... oh how times change. Next thing ya know you'll want to become a member of CTG and the establishment.

This quote was brought to you buy the Interior Minister of Intelligence and Discreditor for CTG

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                      This quote was brought to you buy the Interior Minister of Intelligence and Discreditor for CTG

That use to be my forum rank over at the CTG fourms, "minister of Disinformation"... Until changed, that is...
                      "Dream is Destiny"
                      Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir

That use to be my forum rank over at the CTG fourms, "minister of Disinformation"... Until changed, that is...
                        Where in my quote do you see information? huh? yeah that's what i thought! hehe... Now let me go about my job of trying to make KewlAzMe look like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir

Where in my quote do you see information? huh? yeah that's what i thought! hehe... Now let me go about my job of trying to make KewlAzMe look like a fool.

Grank is mean!!!!
                          "Dream is Destiny"
                          Waking Life

Comment

it was just a nice thing to say.... i know that there are some bad opinions of me and nem out there and that this is may just be a joke guild... but we try to be courteous to all members of the community as a guild, even though as individuals we may all have our quarrels with others.
                            How about a quick post in the guild info thread, then, to make it official? Include all the info you can about your guild, site if you have one (or just a note that it's in the works) forums, server info, etc.

Grank: I was just waiting for someone to drag up that quote....

Comment

Gangs (or as you call them: Guilds) are bad... just get good on your own for yourself to have fun and play for yourself so if you have a good day or a bad day.. you have no one to impress but yourself. Play anywhere you want.. at anytime.. with members of our small community and have a blast! its still a game..... And where is KilSw!tches comments? if he is the main man in TuF.. id like to hear his side.

I am anti-guild mainly for this reason! All the Drama and Bullshit. See you all in the game!
                              And now you're the leader of one... oh how times change. Next thing ya know you'll want to become a member of CTG and the establishment.

WOOT!! THERE IT IS!! I waited so long for one of you to post this... I thought it would be LR, but the nut doesn't fall far from the tree...

Yes yes... i know what i said... but as i've said many times after... I was only so good alone... but some of the others that have tricks that i don't know that can make me better... This philosophy was overlooked in the past due to all the drama with the turfwars and the TuF spies... but after everything has been cooled, seeing some of the new tricks that i didn't know has definitely helped me boost my skillz to the top.

So yes, the irony; bite my tongue; say it loud: "I am now a leader of a guild."

Comment

Working...
                              X