Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for the KYO match to be reported an hour later

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Request for the KYO match to be reported an hour later

    There's VERY little chance I'll be able to make it, since I'll be on the road to a computer, still (four hour trip).
    I will be there maybe half and hour/an hour later (and if we are VERY unlucky, an hour AND a half later), though. So I don't think it's that dramatic. Sorry guys but I just learned of it, nothing I could do.
    JM

  • #2
    So , you're expecting the europeans to start the match at 4 AM , right ?...

    Comment


    • #3
      I just made plans with brodys server and now u want this! I just spent three hours clearing things up and tieing loose ends. U guys had better get some more players cus this is crazy. It looks like will have to do it this way stak. I am sry but they can't do anything and it looks crazy set ur alarm or if u want i can relieve u with someone else if u want.
      The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

      Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

      It's TACO TIME!

      Comment


      • #4
        np , I'm sleeping extremely late for a few weeks , so I'll probably participate.

        Comment


        • #5
          Look, guys, I'm REALLY sorry, and there's NOTHING I can do for it, so there's absolutely no point in bitching.

          It's okay, Stak? You're sure?
          Else I can really bitch and moan to my aunts and cousins so we can depart an hour earlier.
          JM

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cliff
            I just made plans with brodys server and now u want this! I just spent three hours clearing things up and tieing loose ends. U guys had better get some more players cus this is crazy. It looks like will have to do it this way stak. I am sry but they can't do anything and it looks crazy set ur alarm or if u want i can relieve u with someone else if u want.
            I was emailed by DT with server settings and password for this, and left a social engagement early to make sure everything was ready. Now you say it's on Brody's server? Which is it. Get it together and let me know, please.

            Comment


            • #7
              NO LR, the brody server is for TcO only..... the official cheerleaders server for tco

              match is on CTG as planned.

              Lurox get over here damn it
              [KYO] - Knock You Out

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DhaThief
                NO LR, the brody server is for TcO only..... the official cheerleaders server for tco

                match is on CTG as planned.

                Lurox get over here damn it
                Thank you for clarifying. I'd been told the same by Bio just a few minutes ago.

                I've also been told that you're insisting strict protocols be followed in this match, namely in the dimension of sticking strictly to the provided roster. As you're so keen that protocol be followed, I'm going ot have to insist that ALL standard match protocols be kept, including the agreed upon match time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  This is not the case, for us at least, ive talk with cliff and bio. few min. ago and told them that bio could play since he is back in time for the match... the first roster did not include him.
                  The tco roster have also changed last night too.. i have agree on it too, even if rules says 3 days before match, the roster should be ready.
                  [KYO] - Knock You Out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well... we are waiting.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Man, do ALL of the KYO matches have to go down like this? :roll:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Dragon
                        Man, do ALL of the KYO matches have to go down like this? :roll:
                        [KYO] - Knock You Out

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          MATCH HAVE BEEN POST PONE

                          FINAL !!!


                          btw when LR and BIO are gona stop talking in my back, tell me please.....
                          [KYO] - Knock You Out

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DhaThief
                            MATCH HAVE BEEN POST PONE

                            FINAL !!!


                            btw when LR and BIO are gona stop talking in my back, tell me please.....
                            We have been more than reasonable with you, DT. And you storming out on the conversation just sealed KYO's fate in this matter. We have been more than willing to work with you, and have ended up sitting in a private server for a total of about 3 hours on 2 seperate occasions.

                            You want to play matches with the big boys? Grow up.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DhaThief
                              MATCH HAVE BEEN POST PONE

                              FINAL !!!

                              btw when LR and BIO are gona stop talking in my back, tell me please.....
                              The match has not been postponed. Due to KYO's not showing on time, or even within the additional time the requested, and due to their unwillingness to play short, the match is being considered a forfeit to TCO. I will be in contact with TCO to receive their decision about which map of KYO's they wish to take, at which time the TurfWars standings will be updated.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X