X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KYO vs TCO ..... PART2

HISTORY FOR MATCH CANCELED :

Match no1- TCO cancel match, reason : too much TCO members are away !!!

Match no2- TCO-SNAFU tell everyone the date and time of the match, but does not make sure with me that the match is going on (never got a PM from him confirming the match). He even tell LR since he heard from Cliff that KYO was not knowing a match was gona be played....to make US look bad.
    PS : That time was not all of snafu fault, i can assume a part of the blame, even if i told him to confirm with me asap once he had asked tco members if the date and time was ok with them.

Match no3- TCO post pone the match again since they need more time to practice.

Match no4- KYO need to post pone the match since one of its player is not available.

I dont think this is too much to ask, tco have been very inflexible and have wasted alot of my time....
    i think im gona do as SNAFU and disappear for a while, i think he got a point here.

IF TCO is feeling good to take ANOTHER ***FREE*** MAP (from the FAG and now KYO?) well good luck to them.

I would fell VERY CHEAP RIGHT NOW!!

nuff said im OUT.

------------FREEDOM OF SPEECH--------------
    [KYO] - Knock You Out

On no prior occasion did TCO postpone the match a matter of a mere few hours beforehand. Each time KYO had several days notice. A last minute change in the match, when the opposing team is in the server waiting, followed by a blatant refusal to compromise and play short, in addition to storming out of a conversation to try to work out the problem leaves KYO with no grounds for complain whatsoever. TCO made a more than reasonable attempt to compromise. It should be noted that even half an hour after the additional hour that KYO asked for, their full team still hadn't shown, which means that whether or not they were granted the hour they asked for is a moot point. Had they been given it (and in a de facto sense, they were), it still wouldn't have mattered, and the match would have either been a forfeit, or KYO would have had to play short, which they refused to do.

DT, please take responsibility for arranging matches for your guild, and sticking to what you've agreed upon. Your inability to do this, coupled with the manner in which you've handled issues surrounding your matches is not making a very good impression of KYO.

Now please stop trying to make a spectacle of this.

Comment

Here's the full scoop.

I have no clue as to what happened in June, but here is what I know.

Dha has not shown up to several practices that I had with Lurox. I have missed at most one.

I was not told of the 26th match...

July 3: I am not able to attend practice.

July 4: I am again not able to attend: Firewall issues.

July 5: I am ready to go. I wait for an hour. Neither Lurox, nor Dha show up. They show up 20 minutes after I leave.

In a hurried attempt, I am PMing Dha for the latest updates. He sends me some PMs back. I feel I am prepared for the match.

July 6: I read Lurox's post. I assume that match is moved by one hour.

7:00 PST - I go on the CTG server, thinking I'm 30 minutes early.

I am assaulted by a rabid group of TCOers, Hungry for blood. I convince TCO that the match is moved to 7:30.

I'd say that was reasonable. More then reasonable. Anything beyond is pure charity.

7:30 PST - Lurox isn't here. Dha isn't here.

I beg for 5 more minutes.

7:35 PST - Dha shows up. Because we are one man short, TCO tells us to either play without Lurox, or forfeit.

I vote play.

Dha goes off screaming how he will no way in hell play without Lurox (The thought of a 2v2 didn't seem to enter his mind).

I urge him to just play.

He goes off screaming about us waiting for TCO. I can't comment on that.

He leaves, with Bio, and LR to 'chat'.

I suspect a massive scream-fest insued. Half an hour later, Bio, and LR come back and say that Dha just stormed out.

Dha doesn't seem to realise how much time he has wasted for TCO. 6, or 7 people, all waiting for 2 hours to play...

That is beyond sad. That is depressing.

Good warmup games, TCO... Cheers...

Comment

Originally posted by DhaThief
        HISTORY FOR MATCH CANCELED :

1- TCO cancel match, reason : too much TCO members are away !!!
        TCO had 6-7 people there. I was there at 7:00 PM PST, the time you told me the match would start.

2- TCO-SNAFU tell everyone the date and time of the match, but does not make sure with me that the match is going on (never got a PM from him confirming the match). He even tell LR since he heard from Cliff that KYO was not knowing a match was gona be played....to make US look bad.
        PS : That time was not all of snafu fault, i can assume a part of the blame, even if i told him to confirm with me asap once he had asked tco members if the date and time was ok with them.
        That made no sense.

3- TCO post pone the match again since they need more time to practice.
        If you had actually shown up for the same practices _I_ showed up, that wouldn't have been a problem.

4- KYO need to post pone the match since one of its player is not available.
        It's our bloody fault that Lurox didn't show up when he did. Or, should I say, KYO's bloody fault.

I dont think this is too much to ask, tco have been very inflexible and have wasted alot of my time....
        Very inflexible my ass. TCO has been far too kind...

You are saying they wasted your time? Well, think of the 7 TCOers that were waiting for two bloody hours. Hrmmm?

i think im gona do as SNAFU and disappear for a while, i think he got a point here.
        Uhh, you were here in the first place?

IF TCO is feeling good to take ANOTHER ***FREE*** MAP (from the FAG and now KYO?) well good luck to them.
        We didn't show up. We broke the rules. Our fault.

I would fell VERY CHEAP RIGHT NOW!!
        I won't comment on that, as I would use some rather inflammatory comments to describe my opinion of this.

nuff said im OUT.
        So am I.

------------FREEDOM OF SPEECH--------------
        Not on a private forum.

I can simply not believe the amount of lies, unspoken truths, and half-truths in this post. It truly shames me.

Comment

This is not true.

There have been two attempts at matches, where both guilds agreed on a time and requested the CTG server.

The first time TCO ended up sitting in a private server, waiting for any KYO to show up. We waited about one hour, and decided to leave. After talking with DT, we decided it had been a communication problem and were willing to plan the match again. We did so, for tonight at 9:30 Eastern time. No official request to post pone the match is made, and all 7 of us show up on the CTG server with LR. We wait on the server about 45 minutes and Swiss shows up, and knows nothing about what's going on. 1 person is not enough to have a match, so we tell him to get DhaThief and we will have the match. DhaThief comes in the server and throws what can best be described as a fit. LR tells us to talk on MSN, and discuss what will happen. DhaThief is given his options as to what he can do, and starts shouting that this was all TCO's fault, and he won't accept playing the match underhanded. I'll remind you that we've been trying to coordinate a match for 2 months, and have been left waiting in servers for around 3 hours on two seperate occassions. DT then leaves MSN, and starts making posts like such.

TCO really didn't want another forfeit. You can ask Stakhanov (who was very bloodthirsty tonight :p). We just want to play this match and move on. We have about 4 or 5 matches to be played, and this KYO match can't be dragged out another month. TCO and myself will hold no hard feelings toward KYO or you, but Turf Wars must move on.

Comment

I would like to remind everyone that Swiss is a member of KYO. That might put some things in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              ...//... or KYO would have had to play short, which they refused to do...//..

WHAT!!!!!!! that is what we asked for !!! but since you where talking with BIO only in another windows you never saw that !!!

I asked liked like 10 times to play 2vs2 which TCO REFUSED EACH TIME !!! once again showing inflexibility...
              ...and dont tell me my first post is inacurate I did all of the dealling not like for tco ... which i had to talk to 3 / 4 different ppl to setup that damn match, so BIO you dont even know half of it.

PS : SWISS WTF are you talking about !?!?! im talking about each time the kyo vs tco match have been canceled not only for tonight ...anyway.
              [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                nuff said im OUT.
                So am I.
                bleh... imploding guilds aren't pretty

Too bad it ended up that way... I suppose Lurox was held by personnal matters and can't play at all , real life can be annoying at times...
                This highlights a problem with the smaller guilds : people have less accurate information and schedule is always messed up. For x or y reason one or more guild member can't play the match... Guilds should always make sure they have at least one more player than minimum required for the match , or things can get ugly very fast.

Still , thoses morning skirmishes were fun and stress relieving

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
                  I would like to remind everyone that Swiss is a member of KYO. That might put some things in perspective.
                  swiss did not understant that I was talking about ***ALL*** the time TCO cancel the match! NOT ONLY TONIGHT.

and btw swiss if you had a damn IM you would not have miss any of the pratices we made....
                  [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    ...//... or KYO would have had to play short, which they refused to do...//..
                    WHAT!!!!!!! that is what we asked for !!! but since you where talking with BIO only in another windows you never saw that !!!
                    By short, I mean with fewer players than the opposition.

In the server, you were given the option of playing short, that is a 3 vs 2 match. You refused. Your only other option was a forfeit. Since you refused to play short, you forfeited.

swiss did not understant that I was talking about ***ALL*** the time TCO cancel the match! NOT ONLY TONIGHT.
                    TCO gave you advance warning of those postponings. They never once left KYO sitting in a server waiting, something KYO has done twice now.

I'm sorry, DT, but you screwed this one up. You were even given several ways out without a forfeiture, but you refused those, and did so having been told what your options were. You chose a course that led to a forfeit.

The TurfWars thread has been updated to reflect their choice of map - Nostalgia - changing hands. This places TCO in the lead in TurfWars.

Comment

Working...
                    X