Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF, man! TURFWARS!!!! TURFWAAAAAAARS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, man! TURFWARS!!!! TURFWAAAAAAARS!!!!

Is turfwars dead or what!?!!? Come on, people, get a move on! This is lifeless, boring, meh.

I suppose you guys just forgot it ever existed...

We want to see some action, let's go go go!!
    JM

It's kinda up to TuF and M right now, since no one else can play a match until they get theirs out of the way.

What about it, Dragon, TheMachine, rodent, Shug, you guys working on this?

Comment

We had a match date set, but :m was forced to cancel because they didn't have enough players. Which I totally understand....it's very hard to schedule a match in such conflicting time zones.

Any idea about another date, Shug?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
        We had a match date set, but :m was forced to cancel because they didn't have enough players.Which I totally understand.... ...//...
        And you agree as any respectful "GUILD" should do, Bravo!

cough TCO cough CLAN !! cough

:lol:
        sorry I had too
        [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Originally posted by DhaThief
          I wash my hands of it. :|
          Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

lol, Cliff.
            JM

Comment

I sent Mach an email, but it appears to have bounced.

So we were thinking, how about the same arrangements we had going, only a week later? That would make it Saturday week, around GMT midday. If we're pushing the times around, it would probably be a good idea to head in the direction of GMT morning rather than arvo...

And LR; remind me, why can't TCO and ToB play now? I thought challenges on takeovers were basically asides.
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

We also have to match .:M

I'm sure we can win.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me just how many variations people can come up with when they have to type out an abbreviation for Mockers. I think there are about 5 or 6 floating around so far.

Omega, nice toss smiley
                  Nightmaster,

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                    And LR; remind me, why can't TCO and ToB play now? I thought challenges on takeovers were basically asides.
                    Because the guild challenging a takeover can potentially lose a map, any matches they have before the takeover challenge have to be played out first, as they'll afect the turf the guild is putting up to challenge the takeover.

Comment

I sent Mach an email, but it appears to have bounced.

So we were thinking, how about the same arrangements we had going, only a week later? That would make it Saturday week, around GMT midday. If we're pushing the times around, it would probably be a good idea to head in the direction of GMT morning rather than arvo...
                      In the future, send pms to The Keepers account on these boards...that way Machine, me, and Chainsaws all get it. So if one person is away, it doesn't matter.

So are you talking about this Saturday? Because Machine will be away for 1 week, and I don't think we want to have it until he's back. But we could talk about having it almost immediately after he returns, cause we want to get this match done fast as well.

Comment

So are you talking about this Saturday? Because Machine will be away for 1 week, and I don't think we want to have it until he's back. But we could talk about having it almost immediately after he returns, cause we want to get this match done fast as well.
                        I think Shug was refering to, not this weekend, but the weekend after, this would mean Mach would be back.
                        That makes it Saturday the 16th of August.
                        What time will this mean for us aussies Shug? (in EST)

It never ceases to amaze me just how many variations people can come up with when they have to type out an abbreviation for Mockers. I think there are about 5 or 6 floating around so far.
                        :lol: M:. :M M: .M: people, its .:m or M is probably fine
                        .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Originally posted by TafferBoy
                          I think Shug was refering to, not this weekend, but the weekend after, this would mean Mach would be back.
                          That makes it Saturday the 16th of August.
                          What time will this mean for us aussies Shug? (in EST)
                          Yeah, "Saturday week" referring to the Saturday after the coming one, thus the 16th. Around GMT midday would make it 10pm for us...
                          Nightmaster,

Comment

Originally posted by DhaThief
                            We had a match date set, but :m was forced to cancel because they didn't have enough players.Which I totally understand.... ...//...
                            And you agree as any respectful "GUILD" should do, Bravo!

:lol:
                            sorry I had too
                            Bullshit I organized it when no one else would I went out of my way to make it work and u guys let us down by not showing up. It wasn't even my responsiblity to do it but I did and for the last time we are a guild not a clan. Goodday to u Sir.
                            The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Excellent, Thanks for waiting guys, I'll still be able to post here and read what you put on my dads pile of turd apple mac, I'll let you know ASAP when i'm back.
                              ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
                              X