• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [E.D.G] Needs You ! :thumb:

Click the Url below to contact us.
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

we sorta need people, since we have, like, eight inactive members.
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
      we sorta need people, since we have, like, eight inactive members.
      8 really...damn and to think that all that time i was sure KYO was dominating that field :wink:
      [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Whoah. DhaThief? I heard you were dead. [/EscapeFromNewYork]

Comment

*sigh*
          Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

indeed.
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Dark days for EDG.... losing a leader.... losing a friendly against TuF.... and now I find out you HAVE 8 INACTIVE MEMBERS how the hell did that happen?
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

quite simply lack of TuT updates are partly to blame- I think some are finding it: same old,same old .

One's ram has started destroying itself meaning he cant play any 3d or ram intensive games.

not exactly losing a leader seeing as though im back posting but depending on how things go it may be that Commander will be taking over for all decisions (like match arranging-he was the tuf match arranger )

Anyway I believe you offered to join [E.D.G] earlier on Korman 8)

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
                  Chief]
                  Anyway I believe you offered to join [E.D.G] earlier on Korman 8)
                  oooh, yeah.. but thats all hush hush. :grin:
                  -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                  - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                  - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                  -YT

Comment

Comment

Anyway, back to the point: we'ere here to get members, but nobody seems to be interested here. Chief, you might want to take this to GEneral discussion so some people can actualy see this.

And i'd recruit in-game, but i've been banned from recruiting on the CTG server, and nobody's on any other server when i play

Comment

It's just common sense and politeness not to recruit on another guilds server. I might have been a little angry about it, probably because of my physics homework, but the point still stands.
                        The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

:lol: well the admins would move the thread back to the guild forums (I know cos I accidentally posted a guild message in general once :lol: )

anyway this sunday there will be an edg try out server. For those who come please don't join a team on entry we take people on one at a time so we can see how they perform

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

there's also the point that there's no other server to recruit on: every server is run by some guild except Mog's

Comment

well actually............

Mogs Server: Home Of The Shadow Guild.

:grin:

Brody's isnt a guild server it's a Jukahey server 8)

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Working...
                              X