~TuF~ vs FAG Friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~TuF~ vs FAG Friendly

Ok, all posts here regarding the TuF vs FAG Friendly match such as times dates etc...

Our forums are ungoing major reconstruction so once that it sorted I'll post some times and dates you can consider.

Due to recent events, and advisement, We'd like to request the Impulse is not on the roster for the match, this is not an argument, obviously the same would be expected from us and you are free to pick a member from our guild not to play in the match.

Reasoning behind this is that Impulse is a special case, his situation although does nt exactly break any rules, means encounters with him are more luck than skill.

If you really not happy with these terms then feel free to back out of the match.

Please don't attack ME on this, I am simply corrisponding between the guilds to organise a time and date and establish mutually agreed rules.

I think a 3v3 is a good number plus one spec, which I see no reason not to be impulse in your case, you may decide a map to play, and so shall we, the map does not need to be disclosed until the day of the match.

Thank you

~Mach + TuF
    ~TuF~

This is fair.

If FAG wish to have a friendly still, then please accept these terms, if not, then maybe some other time.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Impulse is a member of the community and a member of =FAG=>.
      There's no reason to not letting him play. If you call his gameplay "lucky" why does it happend so often? Are you afraid?

We will not accept those rules, he's our member with the same rights as all FAGs.

Maybe we can make it a ghost-match then. No KOing, no killing, small amount of shadowslashing and plenty of flarescanning?
      In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Sounds like a compramise, yes.

I'd play a ghosting match, but I'd be curious to see others guild members opinions.

I'm not particularly afraid of impulse at all, and it happens "so often" because his ping is constantly high, HE isn't lucky, I was refering to the seemingly random chance of EVERYONE ELSE tracking him as they would if the thief was any other player, regardless, I do not wish to get into that discussion as it is not relevent to the thread.

If all your members are willing to attempt a ghosting match then I'll put it to mine.
        ~TuF~

Comment

Agreed. It would be intresting to see if Impulse (assuming he will be on the team roster, after your post) can hack it.
          -YT

Comment

It is not about if impulse can win without KOing but about rules which we cannot accept (not letting him play). The only way to play with you was involving some ghosting, it will be both fun and experience.

Whether impulse will play depends on him, if he has time the day we play.

Comment

Originally posted by Flack
              It is not about if impulse can win without KOing but about rules which we cannot accept (not letting him play)
              We didnt lay down the rule for him not to play.... we requested that he didnt play. 'Nuff said.

Also,
              Originally posted by Flack
              The only way to play with you was involving some ghosting,
              heh, thats not true. TuF have more playing styles than you think, and we would gladly accept a match against known DMers and KO whores (no offence to .:M, but just so FAG know. We just had a match against them, they KO'ed and stuff... we are okay by it)
              -YT

Comment

I think a few members in TuF simply didn't want to play with him because of his bad attitude...it becomes less of a friendly, and more somethign to get worked up about. And that's not what a friendly is about, is it? :wink:

Comment

isnt that the decision from Tobias_the_Taffer??? Think he is the leader isn't he?
                  Is he again on holidays? :wink:
                  "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                    isnt that the decision from Tobias_the_Taffer??? Think he is the leader isn't he?
                    Is he again on holidays? :wink:
                    Then FAG should assign a temp leader until his return.
                    -YT

Comment

TuF Restricted playstyles??!?

You've obviously nevar seen SeEManN and Dragon on the same server
                      ~TuF~

Comment

I didn't say we have to play a ghosting match, because TuF can only ghost. Hell no.

I wanted it to be a ghost match because you didn't want impulse to play because of his constant "lag", "luck", "good CSing" or whatever you want to call it KOs. We just couldn't accept that rule.

Originally posted by Dragon
                        I think a few members in TuF simply didn't want to play with him because of his bad attitude...it becomes less of a friendly, and more somethign to get worked up about. And that's not what a friendly is about, is it?
                        But when I told we can make it ghost then You (~TuF~) removed your request concerning impulse. So don't tell me about his attitude, You're just not comfortable with his DM skills.

Originally posted by Sandman
                        Is he again on holidays?
                        Toby is not on holidays. Still as a Co i am the most competent person to talk with right now

Enough said. Don't make this topic an argue. We play ghosting, hope it will be great fun!
                        Weekend should be a fine proposition. We have an EDG friendly match ongoing (around 11th or 12th) so 25th, 26th should be cool.

It's not a final date (it can be week earlier), just a proposition.

Thanks.

Comment

Bloody hell that took a bit to establish. Whatever, I think the match should be a week ealier... I'm very keen.
                          -YT

Comment

It's his lack of respect for other players with his excessive lag KOing and his attitude towards it. If he plays a ghosting match then he can't lag KO so there shouldn't be any arguments with him.

We don't have double standards, it's that the main problem with him (his attitude and disrespect) is directly connected to his lag KOs. If he's willing to remove one of those (his KOing or his attitude) then we'll let him play to keep good will but we won't put up with both. That is all.
                            One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -
                            The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
                              It's his lack of respect for other players with his excessive lag KOing and his attitude towards it. If he plays a ghosting match then he can't lag KO so there shouldn't be any arguments with him.

We don't have double standards, it's that the main problem with him (his attitude and disrespect) is directly connected to his lag KOs. If he's willing to remove one of those (his KOing or his attitude) then we'll let him play to keep good will but we won't put up with both. That is all.
                              [awe] Our leader is wise [/awe]
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X