Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

How would one go about forming a new guild? What are the requirements? Yes, they will be in the Turf Wars and that means a minimum of three players. So, other than the minimum of three players, what are the requirements?

You need at least 8 members and 1000 golden pieces. For a guild emblem you'll need additional 300golden. That's all.
    Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

Where can I get these golden pieces? Do I get them for playing thievery or posting on the forms? As for eight members, I think I can manage but I thought that I only needed three. Also, do I choose a guild emblem or can I make my own? Thanks.

Comment

There IS no requirements. Well, one. The only requirement is it has to be a group of people.

For Turf Wars, yes you need 3, but other than that... there's nothing else.
        The only constant is change.
        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Realistically you'll need more than 3 people - as you're unlikely to be able to consistently field all of your players at the same time to play wars.

If you do get a team together, I'd suggest PMing or emailing LR asking to join TurfWars as he doesn't check this board very frequently.

You'll also need an original tag.
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Thank you for your help. Is a tag required? Thanks

Comment

hhmm would help to identify players of your guild.

Comment

But is it required?

Comment

Well... no... nothing is. But no one will know it's even a guild if no one wears a tag.
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Ah, thank you. That is all. You can delete this thread to conserve space admins.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker
                      You need at least 8 members and 1000 golden pieces. For a guild emblem you'll need additional 300golden. That's all.
                      On a second thought, no these were the requirements in DAoC :grin:
                      Abraham Lincoln: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Comment

hmmm I remember all the fuss over ~TuF~ not wearing tags so it probably should be a requirement unless you tell us all your members names. (like TuF didin the end before they started wearing their tag)
                        [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
                          Chief]hmmm I remember all the fuss over ~TuF~ not wearing tags
                          >laughs sinisterly<
                          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                          -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                            Chief]hmmm I remember all the fuss over ~TuF~ not wearing tags
                            >laughs sinisterly<

Comment

Chief]hmmm I remember all the fuss over ~TuF~ not wearing tags so it probably should be a requirement unless you tell us all your members names. (like TuF didin the end before they started wearing their tag)
                              And some people didn't care at all. I preferred it when they conducted their business behind closed doors :lol: .

Comment

Working...
                              X