TCO vs TUF Organisation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCO vs TUF Organisation.

Ok, lets not get this thread closed this time eh? YES, that means you chief! there should be no need for anybody outside TUF and TCO to post here.

Ok, my availibity is MUCH more predicable now with my new job.

Monday - Friday I work/am travelling to and from work = 7am until 6:30pm, I can play 7pm till around 11 latest.

Saturday and Sunday, totally free, all day, both days, this would be a preferable time for me to play clan matches.

Can other members, TCO (who are involved in the match) and TUF (you know who you are!) post their availibility too, then maybe we can have a date!

Thank you
    ~TuF~

Wise words, brethren.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

I am going to second what machine said, no bullshit spam, or take it to PM's. I MEAN IT.

Comment

Until Saturday the 17th I could play a match almost any time. After that, I'm free weekends and weeknights.
        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I'm totally free this weekend...Friday evening/night, Saturday, and Sunday. Sometime this weekend would probably be best for me.

Comment

Ok, so heres a proposal, This sunday at... um.... 3pm GMT? that'll make it 10am for you guys? later or earlier is fine, but sunday seems to be a good day...
            ~TuF~

Comment

Sounds good to me.
              -YT

Comment

Despite the exams , I'm still quite avaible.

3PM GMT is a nice time , go for it !

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                  Ok, so heres a proposal, This sunday at... um.... 3pm GMT? that'll make it 10am for you guys? later or earlier is fine, but sunday seems to be a good day...
                  Can't make that -- I'll be driving back to university on Sunday.
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

ok, saturday? anytime NOT in the morning is ok for me
                    ~TuF~

Comment

I could possibly be available on Saturday, perhaps at 3 or 4 pm GMT. (4 would be better) Bill? Machine?

Comment

i can be on 8am - 9pm EST

EST is -5 GMT?
                        i could be a second if i'm needed, and if i'm not, can i spec?
                        This is my cool sig.

Comment

Sure
                          -YT

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                            I could possibly be available on Saturday, perhaps at 3 or 4 pm GMT. (4 would be better) Bill? Machine?
                            It's bad, put possible. Although it's annoying, next weekend would be far better.

Comment

can't make it sunday morning or all day sat or friday.
                              The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Working...
                              X