X versus ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X versus ??

My guild has not yet had a match against another guild. I would apreciate it if any guild would have a friendly match with us ASAP. Maybe as soon as this Friday? Thanks. I mean ANY guild, I just want my team have experience before a TURF match. Thanks.

If I can get a team together on friday or saturday night and we're not practicing for the up-coming CoD match then we'll match ya, under the ! tag of course

I assume this will be under the standard "1 of our map choices and 1 of yours" then an agreed tie breaker if needed?

Anyone wishing to adopt the ! tag (this excludes anybody in the commuinity without an "i" in their name! :lol: ) can contact me as normal.

Again, this is just provisional, no idea if I can get a team or if anybody will want to play, it's just an option. Anybody else wanting to set a more definate commitment is welcome to do so.
    ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
      If I can get a team together on friday or saturday night and we're not practicing for the up-coming CoD match then we'll match ya, under the ! tag of course

I assume this will be under the standard "1 of our map choices and 1 of yours" then an agreed tie breaker if needed?

Anyone wishing to adopt the ! tag (this excludes anybody in the commuinity without an "i" in their name! :lol: ) can contact me as normal.

Again, this is just provisional, no idea if I can get a team or if anybody will want to play, it's just an option. Anybody else wanting to set a more definate commitment is welcome to do so.
      Can I join? As PhaeThor!/! ?
      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
        Originally posted by TheMachine

Can I join? As PhaeThor!/! ?
        :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure I'm avalable.
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

If you need a spectator, let me know.

Comment

ohhyeah me 2... Good idea BA!
            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Sure Machine, let's get this match together ASAP. Thanks man!
              Yeah, I agree to the standard match.

Oh yeah I don't think spectators are necessary, if anyone's spectating it will be from the two teams and if "!" dosen't want a spectator, I'll have 2. I want some of my newer guys to watch good players and learn from them. Thanks for the offer anyways.

Be forwarned though machine, we have not had one single practice yet and our teamwork need considerable work. This match is for our experience and to see where we stand so we can see what we need to practice and how much we need to practice. Thanks again man! errr mech...

Comment

LOL Oki, that wont mean that we'll be going easy on ya bud! But Ok, I understand.

Phae, your more than welcome to play mate, how about under Phal!as :-p
                ~TuF~

Comment

I'll play under Chalr!f if need be.
                  Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

So, found out a time yet? Fri or Sat?

AND can we play more than just 2 games? (4 maybe?)

Comment

Ooh, can I be O!e?

Comment

Wait a second. ! is an informal group of friends that play friendly matches -- it's not a random tag for any group opposing a guild. Play with exclamation marks in your names if you'd like, but ! the group of random guys and gals isn't playing this match.
                        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Indeed, The ! tag was applied to the select few during a sunday skrimmage a while back! Maybe we can re-unite the original team of Killswitch, Darkbill, Phae and Buho?! If anyone is willing to play this match and does want to adopt the ! tag they better get into the TuF teamspeak server and get down with the practicing and plans! We arn't an unorganised rabble!

As for a time, unfortuatly I'm more or less availible around saturday morning and a bit of the afternoon, I could play friday if theres a time set, failing that how about sunday afternoon? ahhhh relaxing games with friends!
                          ~TuF~

Comment

Ah, I wasn't aware there was history behind the ! tag. All the better, because O!e sounds like I'm a bullfighter or something. :lol:

Comment

No no, Oie sounds like something i deposit in the toilet.
                              ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
                              X