Guild Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Interest?

I have been thinking of getting backl into Thievery but would probably like to join a guild this time. Now I know this isn't really the way to go about it but I feel that posting here is probably the most direct way to go about it.

What I don't want though is to join a guild just to make up the numbers and for the sake of it (like FAG and more recently ToB :-/).

I would prefferabley like to join a ghostinf guild of some kind or if not, one that discourages fire spamming, stacking, dming and other so called "tactics" of that form.

So if anyone is interested, drop me a line - either in this post or by email, msn or icq.

That is of course if anyone is interested at all...
    These days I find that I can't be bothered,
    To argue with them - well what's the point?
    Better to take you shots and drop down dead.

The only ghosting guild around these days is TSG -- there are several ghosters in other guilds as well, though.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Aye, TSG are the only really strict ghosting guild, TuF has a ghosting section and a DM one, but we have no real rules as such, we do however agree with you on the firespamming, object stacking etc...

You could try joining a temp guild for the ToD? maybe that would be a good oppertuinity to proove yourself as a team player and a valuable asset to a guild, as well as giving you a taste of guild... erm... guild-i-ness!
      ~TuF~

Comment

er... what is a ToD?

Comment

Tournament of Darkness v.2
          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
          "Dream is Destiny"
          Waking Life

Comment

Yeah, that's a great idea Machine! CE, you should join a Tournament of Darkness team, it'll give you practice working on a REAL team, not just some team thrown together on a public server, and prove that you're an asset to a guild. You can also prove your ability to be a team player and really work well with others, which is what many guilds look for.

Comment

so what is this Tournament of Darkness thingy?

Comment

Well, it's a tournament.

http://www.thieveryut.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3476

Comment

Thanks for pimping up meh tourny Dragon.

Comment

Yeah, and there's, like, darkness, and stuff, in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
                      Thanks for pimping up meh tourny Dragon.
                      HAY! IT WAS ME BIATCH!
                      ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Erased
                        What I don't want though is to join a guild just to make up the numbers and for the sake of it (like FAG and more recently ToB :-/).
                        is that true? o_O :|
                        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                          Originally posted by Citizen Erased
                          is that true? o_O :|
                          Not for the old FAG -- they were a good group of guys.
                          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

well that's the impression I got from FAG after they tried to sign me up not long after I started playing. And ToB appeared to be doing the same thing - Just look at how long the member list is/was. I'm not saying they're are bad guilds its just that I probably wouldn't get a game and also with that many memebers standards could easily go lax. I am in no position to judge any guilds though, for I have not been part of any. This is merely the impression I got.

Comment

right, my go. It wasnt to make up member at the MOment FAg is slightly inactive and what we are offereing ismore like a traing course e.g we train people who would like to be in our guild but fell they are not good enough and then let them choose if they want to stay of go. The door is always open to leave and enter but at the mo we are just looking for reasonably good players to train (if they want it) and play in guild wars with.

The old fag died some time ago with the same illness the new one has at the moment. I was in the old fag i know how it works. It was fine for a few months then everything went down hill and the members of old FAg have had enough of guilds (well most of them) and don't want to come back. So we have our door open like i siad
                              Boss: Can you at least make coffee?
                              Guy: It didn't work out at my last job
                              Boss: where did you last work?
                              Guy: Starbucks

Comment

Working...
                              X