X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New link!! :D T.W.W.

www.thewindwalkers.tk
    Please give suggestions to inprove our site

A "skip intro" function would be handy. The intro is nice, but it's a pain to watch it if someone checks the site again and again.
    My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Signed your guestbook, prolly register on your forums sometime.

Correct the spelling mistakes on your site... I found 2 just looking in the 'Training' section. Theres more elsewere.
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

I looked at the information of your domain thingy (don't get technical).

Domain names that are not used in a 90-day period by at least 25 homepage visitors will be cancelled and made available to other registrants. Therefore, the legal ownership and transfer rights of your Dot TK domain name will remain with Dot TK.

Hurry guys! Run over to their website and and support them!
        Hey, Archi, I've been looking for a service such as this for a while now. I hope you don't mind if I make a domain also(figured it would be kind of copy-cat). TK seems really neat, and there's only one humble pop up(i use firefox anyways so no pop up for me!).

Comment

Okih, please tell me you realized that both Mockers and TCO have had .tk sites for ages. For us, it's been at LEAST 8 months (probably longer).

Also, you can disable the popup in your account settings.
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

OMG...I was justing thinking "tk...that sounds familiar and it reminds me of the mockers for some wierd reason...they have a dot tk too? lemme go check right now. oh., someone else posted let me go read what they said. OMG! Shug just read my mind and answered my question!" lol

Dude, how do you get the .tk thing for free?

Comment

Just go to http://my.dot.tk and sign up for a freedomain. The name can't be under a certain length (not sure what it is exactly, maybe 4 or 5 letters) or else it's considered a 'premium' domain name and you have to pay.

Like you said, you need 25 hits a month to keep your domain alive. It's often a problem for people that sign up for the .tk domains - for us, personally (the Mockers) we've started to up our visitor numbers again, with 260 unique hits in March.
              You get 5 forwarding email addresses, and a stats section along with the free domain; and like I mentioned above, you can turn off the popup.

Just a note of warning: they will expect you to provide your street address and other details like that. It's checked off against some kind of database, because they don't accept obviously bogus addresses. At least, that was the case when I signed up and presumably it remains the same at this point.
              Nightmaster,

Comment

hmmm..... I may take a look at this :-)
                ~TuF~

Comment

have you gotten any junk mail from them? can i just open the phone book and put in a random address?

omg who would have thought...they stole my name http://teamx.tk/

wierd, i cannot register the name "playerx" for free but other names like "guildx" i can. wazzup with that?

Do the hits per month have to be from different ip's?

Comment

1) I have gotten junkmail, but I think it's from bots that scanned the website (as opposed to .tk giving my email out.)

2) As long as the address exists, it should work - I think the issue was matching with the phone number, so your ploy would probably come off.

3) Not sure - they might have gotten in before the rules changed.

4) I believe the hits must be unique, but they changed the system again - you have 90 days to get 25 hits. If you don't get that, I wouldn't bother with a site. :grin:
                    Nightmaster,

Comment

hey shug, your host seems to be fast and with no ads. do you pay for it? if not, how can i sign up?

I'm with stupid.
                      |
                      |
                      v

Comment

Wow.

Total. Thread. Hijack.

Comment

Hijacked in style, Rat.

Okih, it's my ISP webspace. If you want some, I'll sell you half of it at a ridiculously inflated price. :grin:
                          Nightmaster,

Comment

Nice site Archi, but I like this one better. You should go to it for some examples!

http://www.freewebs.com/unity/index.htm

Comment

Hehe, i made the Main Hub Page, and the forums,
                              i added a skip into and its shorter now. ( no more boring waits
                              for those who want to register with .tk, all you need to do is go to www.dottk.tk and make ur own account. it askes you for things like where u live etc, but u can leave most blank or just put y or o or a letter in lol thanks for the input on that site guys if u have any complaints ill change / improve anything u want

- Nëçrّs
                              Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Working...
                              X