Master |337ster Guard looking for guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master |337ster Guard looking for guild

Luckly for all other guilds, AYL has disbanded (kinda) and I am now guildless.
    There is no longer any need to fear AYL obliterating you other guilds but you do now have the chance to let me join you.....I mean here's your chance to join me!!

I HAVE NO MERCY!! FIRST GUILD TO INQUIRE GETS ME!!

8)
    This is my cool sig.

YOU KNOW YOU NEED ME RFL!! :twisted:
    This is my cool sig.

Comment

*looks around*

Oh, sorry... wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel
        YOU KNOW YOU NEED ME RFL!! :twisted:
        Contact me at [email protected]
        I'll put ya up for consideration.
        "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

YOUR FATES ARE SEALED!!! that is , if i get in 8)
          This is my cool sig.

Comment

By the way, what happened to AYL?
            Legends is gone, and now AYL.... there are others that seem to be floudering as well.
            "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Legend isnt totally gone but I dont think it has a future. Im so sad :cry: .
              Really. Best clan i ever had been.
              Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                Legends is gone, and now AYL.... there are others that seem to be floudering as well.
                I think it's the way they have been created. Hastey, without consideration of a guildbasis. Just a tag. "Yay! I have a tag, we have a guild!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ř·mega
                  Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                  I think it's the way they have been created. Hastey, without consideration of a guildbasis. Just a tag. "Yay! I have a tag, we have a guild!"
                  Nope, sorry.
                  Deftones

Comment

Legend died because Frantic cheated. AYL died because the leadership wanted to make it a ghosting guild and the members didn't.
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel
                      There is no longer any need to fear AYL obliterating you other guilds but you do now have the chance to let me join you.....I mean here's your chance to join me!!
                      You should consider FAG. Nobody has beaten FAG yet. Nobody.

Seriously, if you want to consider joining our crazy clan, just PM BobTheDog here.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEricSir
                        Would you be up for a challenge in a month or so, RLF and Wraiths?
                        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
                          Legend isnt totally gone but I dont think it has a future. Im so sad :cry: .
                          Really. Best clan i ever had been.
                          It was, we had 4 of the best players in the entire game in that clan. Destroyed by propaganda in one fell swoup. :?
                          ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                            Originally posted by MrEricSir
                            Would you be up for a challenge in a month or so, RLF and Wraiths?
                            And I'll yell at CTG to get a challenge for you too.

You're dead.
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                              AYL died because the leadership wanted to make it a ghosting guild and the members didn't.
                              Well, AYL died because the leaders weren't recognized. The ghosting really wasn't a big deal...there were just some members who weren't guild-material. So I left. And Katra followed my example, it looks like.

Comment

Working...
                              X