TCO vs ToB Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCO vs ToB Organization

We can now set up times for the match so post times of the week you are available. This weekend is too close to set up a match time so just post times of the week you are usually free and both guilds can talk about the match date later. I am free everyday except tuesday. I perfer the match be on a Sunday but its up to everyone else.
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

I'm not available until the week of May 17th, too much real life work... *grumbles* Don't have too much time to play.

EDIT: oops, forgot times I am available - Should be available weekends (Sat & Sun) starting week of May 17th, maybe fridays? (if so, then probably after midnight GMT.)

Comment

*whines* what are you talking about!
      Im in most of your classes, and I can manage to pull together ma work and still set aside SOME time for a match. I probably have more work if not WAY more work than you per week and i'm also currently applying for an actual job as ina grocery store or something. Zidane before you feel sorry for yourself, take some time to look at the situation of more unfortunate people (like those starving in third-world countries)

Sorry I might misunderstand, but unless you have some sort of actual emplyment, or volunteer work I believe that you have more than enough time to dedicate to a match. just think on it :roll:

Damn! this isn't my place to speak. Feel free to have this post deleted only after zidane reads it.

Comment

He has read it and thats why pms are for Gab. I didn't think i had to bring this up but this is for TCO and ToB only all other post will be delated.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Dark Project still the leader of ToB? I would like to hear from him.

I am available (as far as I know) pretty much any time (weekends).

Let's try to get this match complete by next weekend.
          Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

ya i'm still the leader but vigerously studying for an ap test and finals.

as poster on our forum before we're not gonna be as availble this month but nearing the end of the month we'll all have more time on our hands so we can really get going withthe match.
            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

TCO asks for an agreement that there will be no dming to win. All games must be won by objectives only.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Fine one you are to speak for the whole of TCO...

However, yes, Zidane said something to that effect. I believe he meant that koes and kills are allowed but killing/koing the last guard will not be.

Agree or disagree, post here.

Comment

i agree
                  http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                  -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                  -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                  -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Sorry to intervene but what about the circumstance of the last guard commiting sucide? either on purpose or by accident/lag/crack on roof?

Good luck to both teams btw :-)
                    ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                      Sorry to intervene but what about the circumstance of the last guard commiting sucide? either on purpose or by accident/lag/crack on roof?
                      Accident or lag would constitute a loss for the guarding side - not sure about the crack though... that's elimination in all but name.
                      Nightmaster,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                        Accident or lag would constitute a loss for the guarding side - not sure about the crack though... that's elimination in all but name.
                        But how can you define "accident", it's a kinda gray area don't you think? Crack most certainly, because you could argue that the theif caused the kill, or the guard could control himself as best he could when cracked and purposefully drop off the edge?? Difficult one :-\
                        ~TuF~

Comment

Good points Machine, thanks for bringing them up.

My own views on this are:

If the last guard does somthing that results in death (fall off high area, step on mine, jump in front of a spider, fall off a ladder, etc), the win goes to the thieves. For sanities sake, i believe it would have to. Otherwise, if it counts as a guard win, draw, re-do, etc, the arguements would enuse about how the thief team almost had it except for the last guard commiting suicide or something. Guard team could argue the if the thief team had not killed all the other guards, it would not have ended such, though at that point I would say it was the guards team fault for ding so much.

A crack related kill I would give to the guards typically. If it is down to one guard, typically the thief has it in the bag, and should be able to ruin free to complete the objectives. The only gray area here is what to do if the gaurd has a small objective arae camped, and has essentially made impossible for the theif to get in without preoccupying the guard. Typically, the guard would be saf while cracked, but what if the guard was near death due to accidental falls, and being shot with a crack arrow kills? Even in that situation, I would say the guard team gets the win. Thieves should have enough sense to realize when that situation could occur, and plan for it. If the thief team needs to rely on near total elimination of guards to begin with, I say give the guard team the win if a thiefs agrressive action result in a guards death (for objective based contest only of course).

Lag and disconnects are another issue. If the last guard goes out do to such, I say either call it a draw or do the match over. same thing if the last thief dies that way (unless bothy sides agree the thief had no chance). The situation is outside the control of both teams. I would consider serious gaurd elimination a valid part of a strategy obtain objectives. A team should not be handed a loss for effective tactical execution thwarted by something outside there control.

My thoughts anyway. For the upcoming match, ToB guild leader DP words are those of the guilds, not mine of course.
                          Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                          Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

End of the month is coming up i hope you guys are planing to have it this next weekend.

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

YOU'RE going to be able to be there next weekend? How much HW will you have to blow off for that. Weekend of May 28 - 30, out of the question.

June sometime will make a better match date.

Comment

Working...
                              X