Announcing the Archer's Guild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing the Archer's Guild!

I've talked with Dak a little about this, and he thinks it will work.

Using the new forum's buddy lists and such for communication, there will be a new invite-only guild, the Archer's Guild.

This guild is overlayable on other guilds, kind of like VoC and AoC (Dak explained that to me...lol...funny stuff).

It will focus on tips, tricks, and perfection of archery in Thievery!

Like I said, its invite only, and it will be a few days before I get anyone in. Things like use and accuracy in games, or proposed interest will be what I look for to invite.

Dak is helping me work on an MS word document with bow tips and tricks, and that will be given to new members when its finished.

Will this be for guards only or will you also train thieves to use the bow. Anyhow, goodluck
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

It will be for bow and crossbow. Any and all Thievery ranged combat.

And thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tessa Garlisk
        It will be for bow and crossbow. Any and all Thievery ranged combat.
        Ooh, flashbombs too?

Comment

rat, that was jsut uncalled for

tips and tricks, eh? i know five or six "unusual" uses for an arrow that might be handy. PM me and i'll tell ya some.
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
            rat, that was jsut uncalled for
            Why? I wasn't mocking. Flashbombs ARE ranged weapons in Thievery, and a guide of tips to use them more effectively would be just as useful as a guide on use of the crossbow or bow.

Please explain how it was uncalled for.

REAL ninjas don't call things uncalled for....

Comment

Technically melee weapons also counts as Ranged weapon... They do hit the targets at certain range, right? :p

Anyways, AoC pwns all other guilds, and you know it. (Insert mad crate smiley here)

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                Please explain how it was uncalled for.

REAL ninjas don't call things uncalled for....
                Ah. I read that with the sarcastic voice. Like the "real ninjas" one. Sorry.
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
                  Ah. I read that with the sarcastic voice. Like the "real ninjas" one. Sorry.
                  Too be fair, I wrote it with a sort of comically over-credulous voice, but it was a serious question.

Comment

Actually, it wasn't really uncalled for, and I'm glad that LaughingRat brought that up, comically or otherwise.

Truth be told, YES, Flashbombs ARE included. I did mean any and all!

Even if I didn't think of it, and its ranged, we'll find it and it will be included.

Comment

What about carrots?
                      One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -
                      The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Oh, and the name may change to have a nice tag and be more fitting.

I'd appreciate suggestions.

Ooh, how about this?

GORE, Guild Of Ranged Experts

Nice acronym. Let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Tessa Garlisk
                          Even if I didn't think of it, and its ranged, we'll find it and it will be included.
                          Ooh! I wanna learn the fine art of Dr Pepper can throwing!

Comment

Chainsaws: Are carrots throwable?

I was thinking knives and stuff around maps, all that...everything.

Comment

LoL LaughingRat...

I think I've covered everything...

Now, if someone doesn't understand what this is about...they're stupid! :p

Comment

Working...
                              X