Guess the Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the Pic

In this thead, there is a picture for the CoD council. I know where the picture is from, but I wanted to see if anybody else knows where Chief got this.

(If you are in CoD, please don't answer. )

you should also say that those who WERE in CoD also shouldn't answer.
    [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

This is a decent place to mention this -- please keep any pictures in that thread less than 600 pixels wide, and less than about 25KB in size. This is to keep the thread from becoming huge in either respect. Note that the CoD image violates both of these, please fix that so I don't have to.
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I would say a pic from Babylon 5. Hard for me to make out the person in the center, but I believe that would be Sinclair facing the Minbari Ruling council.
        Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
        Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

okay ill fix it (i guess viewing in 1280*1024 means I dont notice wide images ) Edit: okay now just under 600 wide and just under 25k
          [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

Originally posted by ]>CoD<[Chief
            I notice some of the images are double the 25kb mark btw
            Aye, and I'll be having words with them eventually.
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Reminds me of Lexx for some reason.
              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Thebos wins.

Comment

Teletubbies?

Comment

Erm, i was in cod, and i never gave a d** what or where it was.
                    But I did complain to Chief for not getting my own hood outfit.
                    Feel the power of the

Comment

Originally posted by Skull
                      Teletubbies?
                      cool... on tv?
                      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

But I did complain to Chief for not getting my own hood outfit.
                        Due to you being the skull king we decided if you wore the hood outfit people might mistake you with the Grim Reaper or Terry Pratchetts character of Death.
                        [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

Uhh... Florida?
                          ]V[]V[

Comment

Yeah, if i had known there was a thread for this, i would have beat thebos to it!!

I was a fan on Babylon 5, until the last episode. acghk! whaty abad ending!
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                            X