One Man To Take On A Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Man To Take On A Guild

I officially challenge Crackaz Thievery Guild to a one versus guild friendly challenge. The winner will get to decide on the next server message for your server?

If you choose to accept my challenge, we can work out the details.

Can I have your stuff when you are gone?

Comment

This will only confirm one of our earlier server messages. You're on!

Comment

:-o

Any spec slots going? or a chance to sit in the teamspeak channel and listen to the banter? (mute me!)
        ~TuF~

Comment

Omfg. I want a seat too! This will be sweet.
          Feel the power of the

Comment

Grank still hasn't changed the server message appropriately, despite promising to do so several months previous - during the Drinking thread (myself vs Anar).

OATHBREAKER :'(
            Nightmaster,
            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

This game i must see. I hope someone will be kind enaugh to record it.

Comment

No offence Bio, but with Firetiger on Crackaz...you're doomed!

Comment

One man does not equate to a victory... many times have I see a bunch of "elite" players fall apart because they don't commuinicate, funnily enough it was my own team which fell. However unless the map picked is particularly biased I don't think Bio's gonna pull this off!
                  ~TuF~

Comment

It all depends on map,skill and big bunch of luck.I know that there was couple 1 vs guild matches. But there gotta be first time that 1 player wins.
                    Last edited by Barbazu; 14 Jul 2004, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Actually Masterthief3 tried it against Crackaz a long time ago on DE. We won.

I tried it against KYO on DE and it was close but I lost.

What map Bio?

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                        Actually Masterthief3 tried it against Crackaz a long time ago on DE. We won.
                        Actually, it was on Grange. I think he only died once, he just ran out of time. It was a rather extended time period, too, an hour or something.

I tried it against KYO on DE and it was close but I lost.
                        I remember that. Again, time was the issue. With more time, you'd probably have made it.

What map Bio?
                        Yeah, Bio, what map?

Comment

This sounds like fun. Maybe i ought to try it someday, Bio

Yes, i agree that someone should record this, and release a .dem file.
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

No ever demos it! :\ 1.5 better have the demoing fixed! (Nightblade demoing is gonna be coolio!)

Comment

May I spec too?
                              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                              X