-=:ToB:=- and :]eDe[:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -=:ToB:=- and :]eDe[:

all Tears of Blood members can now wear the original -=:ToB:=- tag, or the new :]eDe[: tag, or both. We are the same guild...just had to clear that up.

The new website however is www.endarkend.net and will be up in a few days. The guild itself will normally be known as endarkend theivery and nightblade guild , tears of blood is also acceptible

-just know it's the same guild.

Zid wears :}eDe{: ... i guess that's fine too :-/
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Does he mean we can still spam until banned the phrase "Ye Shall Reap Tears of Blood"?

And does this also mean Iron Maiden's mascot is working for us too?
    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Too many tags for one guild, ahh well.

Comment

sigh
        i feel like im' part of crkz now.
        I have sex with my hand!

Comment

That must be a great feeling, Skillet! To believe that you're part of a guild that you'd never be good enough to join.
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

ouch that hurts but i don't want to join crkz.
            I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Then why did you IM me all those times asking me if you could join?
              <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Originally posted by Thebos
                Does he mean we can still spam until banned the phrase "Ye Shall Reap Tears of Blood"?

And does this also mean Iron Maiden's mascot is working for us too?
                Our slogan was "Ye Shall Shed Tears of Blood!!!!".

ROFL about Eddie. Iron Maiden is one of my fav bands and Eddie is hawt. If that was what ede stood for I'd be more in favor of it.

Comment

One thing HS, Crkz *never* had two tags at the same time, we always had one or the other.

Comment

so basicly 2 tags and i'm not saying at the same time.
                    I have sex with my hand!

Comment

I know your not HS, but I don't get why you guys have to have 2 tags at the sametime, it does not make sense. But, whatever it's your guys guild.

Comment

We... May have 2 tages at the same time. Not have.

Comment

oooooooooooooook swiss.

Comment

It makes no sense to me either...but eh, that's life. I think having two tags at the same time is kinda stupid and the eDe tag is lacking something IMO. Changing our guild tag will only create confusion (like it has already) or just annoy those of us who like the name ToB better. I dunno about the rest of the ToB'ers but I am very resistant to change...especially ones that I don't see much benefit in (like a name change). If DP really wants to do this name change I will go along with it.

Comment

you guys are a buncha whiners. if i woulda got at least like 20 bucks donation we coulda even kept the old domain but noo...the leader has to pay for everything just like the mother duck has to buy all her little ducklings dipers. i said u can keep the old tag on if u wish jeez. i give u more options in your life and u whine and whine and whine about how u can't decide on this or u want only this and not that. man if i was santa u would all not get any gifts. i oughta just go die of cancer now. jeeeeeez.

btw the new tag ain't final i was gonna make a poll on the site about it and let the guild make up what it looks like. the one above is just temp, i mena i like it....but nooooo u buncha whiners.
                              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X