• Show
Clear All

• ]>CoD<[Chief
    replied
    Bo must have more sense

Leave a comment:

• Sean
    replied
    why do you think so,Kiech?! No,Bo would NOT!

Leave a comment:

• Kiech Bepho
    replied
    LOL! Actually, LegalAssassin - Escape Artist, recently joined Apo. Thats 3. But they say they have a few more. Plus if they had 2 computers, Bo would be part of that mix.

Leave a comment:

• Aggamemnon
    replied
    And yet.... only 2 are ever seen playing.

Leave a comment:

• Shug
    replied
    Pit told me you had 6 actives

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Thief
    replied
    Originally posted by Aggamemnon
    2 and a half members does not a guild make.
    That is a matter of oppinion. Either way, we actually have 4.

Leave a comment:

• Shug
    replied
    Originally posted by Archi
    Those weeks look more like months..
    Well, to be fair - 27th Nov + 14 days does equal a little more than the 3rd of December

Also, I don't think we've gone so far that we can't include further guilds, provided they are capable of providing the players to compete. This certainly indicates that more than 3 players to a guild is a desirable amount.

Leave a comment:

• ]>CoD<[Chief
    replied
    I do wonder whether members of guilds not taking part should really be posting here. I seem to remember alot of complaints when people not involved started posting - just a thought...... (but as not a thing is happening it doesn't really matter )
    One way would be to kick out them thar crackaz players and use the map we alrdy have- would make it sooo much easier
    In answer to shug I believe DQ is meant to be making the map according to Aggamemnon, but im betting they're (as in the devs) busy with AS/NB etc and don't really have the time for such things.

Leave a comment:

• Archie
    replied
    Originally posted by Shug
    Don't you worry Kiech, we'll give TurfWars a kick in the arse in a couple of weeks.
    Those weeks look more like months..

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    YODA ALERT!

Up the fuck shut!

Leave a comment:

• Aggamemnon
    replied
    2 and a half members does not a guild make.

Leave a comment:

• Shadow Thief
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
    I can come up with some snazzy gimmics to spice up this tourney if you want:

'Fantasy Thievery'
    'MVP' awards
    Rats ARE allowed to participate after being killed off (but not speak)
    Color commentary
    Allowing new guilds into the fray
    Other stuff maybe
    *cough* That would be nice

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    The computer arrived, but Ric loaned out his UT disk so he hasn't installed TUT yet. He ought to be have it back by Monday though.

Leave a comment:

• Shug
    replied
    So, how about that? Most of our lads are off school/uni now and ready to start playing. I understand Grank is practically back, so I hope you crkz clowns are right to go as well.

Who is doing a new version of the map? Just get a version out so we can play! We'll no doubt run across more problems in the course of this version that will be ironed out in the next, including the map layout.

Let's just get rolling.

Leave a comment:

• Fuzzy Bunny
    replied
    We're waiting on one of our member's to get a new computer. Last I heard, it was in the mail. We mihgt start to make some challenges soon if that's the case...

Is it possible for us to challenge for all of the territories around our home base at the same time?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X