Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continued advertisment... (Thievery League)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continued advertisment... (Thievery League)

A league. Okay, more like a ladder. Guild vs. Guild and 1v1 Thiefmatch. So many people ask fer it, and never use it. okay so http://actsmiley.vectorstar.net/stl isn't the most memorable adress, it doesn't have the best design and I apologise about the ads on the forums, but give Some Thievery League a chance, people!

I like it!! If turf wars turns out to be pants then I'd definatly take part in this!
    ~TuF~

Comment

yup i like it too- nice system- my one gripe is your no dead to live policy 8)
      [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

That sounds wierd. STL is my initials.

I'd be very interested in 1v1 Thiefmatch in 1.3. It really rules in 1.3.
        (AKA Dresden)
        Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Yeah, dead to live is good, but when it comes to this it would be too much trouble to stop people using it to give away positions etc.
          Hopefully 1.3 will really boost the thing, but its underway with 1.2, even if nobody's played anything yet...
          Thanks for the votes of confidence...

Comment

Yeah, dead to live is good, but when it comes to this it would be too much trouble to stop people using it to give away positions etc.
            I see your point but if it's guild vs guild then most players will be well known and respected. So they know the rules of the game like not saying things like "ooh nice job getting in the treasury" :wink:

Alot of the time d2l encourages the players, the RLF vs [E.D.G] game both RLF and [E.D.G]'s spectator (a non-guild member) were encouraging ShadowThorn for his avoidance tactics. 8)

And only when it's [E.D.G] members do I ever tell the [E.D.G] guards lies like "he's behind you!!!!!" :grin:
            [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

STL doesn't require any guilds to be heavily set up, so theoretically, 3 mates could set one up on their first night at Thievery, set up a few contact details and join. When its open to all, I don't think trust is quite good enough - if it hits big and has about 12 guilds, I don't reckon I'd be able to know enough about every single one to make unbiased judgements. This way, there's no reason to make accusations of matchfixing or dodgy stuff against either guilds or me.
              Voicecomms (Roger Wilco etc.) are allowed though, and I trust that you won't use them for cheating purposes.... if they are, point deductions are in order

To be honest, there's nothing I'd like more than it to get rather large in 1.3 and some nobody to get ahead in the Thiefmatch by a convincing way, stops the sometimes annoying snobbery surrounding guilds there is at the moment. :wink:

Comment

Working...
              X