It's Prac-Time Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Prac-Time Now

Here at Macca's... I mean Mockers, we have pretty much the full war team on holidays.

Are you in a guild that's looking to play some competitive matches or scrims? Do you have a group of competitive players from different guilds that are interested in teaming up to play pracs? We want to hear from YOU.

Teams interested in a 3v3 game are given precedence, 4v4 is possible but will be tougher to organize. We may slip in a couple of 2v2s if that is all people can muster.

Either reply to this thread, PM me on this board (or any other guild board) or give me a yell on MSN ([email protected]) if you are interested.

Cheers
    Nightmaster,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "until the cat is skinned"

What about 1 vs 3
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Beat us in a 1v3 (both rounds, natch) and I'll offer you a position on the spot
      Nightmaster,

Comment

No takers other than the esteemed Phae?

This place is less active than I suspected
        Nightmaster,

Comment

Would Phae, Agga, or any of my other buddies want to have a go at this for the fun of it?

Phae + Agg + Mach = TSG + CRKz + TuF vs M.

NICE.

We would work under the "MUTANT" tag... some of you have faced us before...
          ~TuF~

Comment

I would be up for that mach, mutants reunited
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I could take out some Aussies for the holiday season.

Comment

But are you a mutant?
                ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                  But are you a mutant?
                  He is ... but not in the way we are talking about.

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                    Beat us in a 1v3 (both rounds, natch) and I'll offer you a position on the spot
                    Tempted. ^_~
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Oh, Darkbill, you should do it just for the fame!
                      Kiech

Comment

Bill, how about you team up with me? We don't need Phae. ^_^

Comment

I'm almost interested myself - been playing a lot more recently (albeit on newer versions ). Fancy a MUTANT dev?
                          Mordengaard - Tester/Mapper/Voice Actor/Nitpick/Coder

"Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation."
                          :: Howard Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
                            Oh, Darkbill, you should do it just for the fame!
                            Haha, I guess... but he'd get the crap kicked out of him. No offense, of course Bill

Mach - I can't speak for the whole guild, but I'm sure we'd have at least 4 guys willing to take on your crazy hybrid team (for a 3v3).
                            Nightmaster,

Comment

Well, it'll be 3v3 unless we bring Mord along, I've spoken with Agga and Phae and they're up for it, we'll mutate (Train) Mord a little and maybe we can have a 4v4, failing that, 3v3 and a spec
                              ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
                              X