Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mutants slay Chaos Deluxe!

Mutants won all 6 rounds.

2 Stonghold, 2 Skelston and 2 Warehouse.

Gabriel was absent during all matches, but was replaced by Daniel~TuF~

Stronghold; Chaos thieved first, and we decided to take a floor each. We had no real plan, but... I was quickly taken out attemting to take the bottom floor. Trapped and slapped. Dan kept his cool, and was able to swag quite a bit before falling. Brody was the last thief and was able to take the attic key and check a couple of safe's, but to no avail. The match was quite quick for us and mutants took it.

Mutants thieving. On our side it looked like a full on assualt, full on DM match. One of the thieves managed to open the war-room safe and lucky them the plans were there, but Brody smited that thief, and we camped the safe loyally, whilst they took down all AI and then proceeded to take us down. Match ended with a DM win.

Skelstonhead; Chaos thief first. Just our luck, we quickly discover the map is in the Iron house. We had no real plan again. They camped there whilst others roamed. We tried to get a plan to get someone to attempt to get the map, but again, to no avail. We were quickly wiped out, with Dan as the last thief, and he was struck down by Rodent, standing in for Agga.

Mutants Thief. Lucky us once more.. we check ALL the chests for the map, but we discover first hand that it doesnt spawn for 30 seconds and was nicley in one of the dock houses. From that point they DMed, whilst one theif looted. Match was won very quickly, and was quite uneventful from the guard perspective.

Warehouse; Chaos thieve first. We aimed for one thief to get the vaults, but the guards where simply to quick to guard the key in A. After that, our plans just kept getting foiled. I died with several attempts to get this key and failed. We doing alright at one point with only 200 loot left to get, but Brody was struck down, and we where almost up. I became over-zealious at this point and reckless losing lives. We lost.

Mutants Thieving, they got the key from A, before I got there, despite speeding to the location. Then I found a thief opening the vaults, which we smited rightiously. This however did not help, as we we're all low on morale knowing we'd lost anyway. Soon after the match started, it ended.. Mutants taking away the 900 loot objective.

-------------------------------------

Good games Mutants. I have to admit, the Skelstonhead match was utter BS due to the spawn and such, but the other matches, well, we lost due to lack of planning I guess. Good games. Was good fun being in a match, because its been to long since I had a proper match.

I play with Agga, Mach and Phae almost daily, and over TS. With them I'm bloody awesome at TUT because of our real teamwork and skill. Playing against them.. I see I had no chance!

Congrats mutants! GG's
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Yeah great games, thanks for supplying a team Always fun to have some organised matches.

Not much to add really, there will be videos and speech recordings from the match, I screwed up the Mutants recording sadly, but will be sure it works next time.

Thanks to Daniel and Rodent for subbing, and Brody for playing and hosting the game
    ~TuF~

Comment

Sounds like fun...

Fix - tell me if this equation still holds true...dragon + fix = pwnage ?

If so, the mutants may have another challenge on their hands...as soon as I get some free time back.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
        I play with Agga, Mach and Phae almost daily, and over TS. With them I'm bloody awesome at TUT because of our real teamwork and skill. Playing against them.. I see I had no chance!
        I wish I had a good quote somewhere, saying something about the above in two lines ...... but i don't have one. But it's so true. I noticed this aswell in the many times I'm the only player vs the usual group.

Anyway, good games, good fun. NEXT!
        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Going to it alone is quite difficult, Thievery really is one of the games where it is hard to do everything yourself. Its with the support of a good team you can achieve the most and play your best.
          Sounds like some good matches - did ChaosD have TS?
          .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Every member of this match was in their own group-channel. Both chaos and mutant had teamspeak yes.
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

No Sshots guyz??
              Nightwarden,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                Fix - tell me if this equation still holds true...dragon + fix = pwnage ?
                Damn straight, and I'd be up for it again!
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

+ Phaethorn got screenshots
                  + Brody recorded using FRAPS
                  + Brody recorded the ChaosD teamspeak channel
                  + Mach messed up the recording of Mutants, and so it does not exist. I R Uber.

So hopefully there should be some media on the match soon!
                  ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                    + Phaethorn got screenshots
                    + Brody recorded using FRAPS
                    + Brody recorded the ChaosD teamspeak channel
                    + Mach messed up the recording of Mutants, and so it does not exist. I R Uber.

So hopefully there should be some media on the match soon!
                    + Brody recorded using GameCam

I ve used GameCam AND Fraps from two diff PCs, BlueRocks and PitBull. Both did spectate, sometimes EGO, sometimes NONEGO, it was up to their own, what they assume as "there becomes something interesting". With that form i wanted to get as much as possible diff Pics from diff Views for one Scene, so we could cut a good Match Video.

The current Result of Files:

181 MB TeamSpeak Chaos-Channel Files
                    14 GB uncompressed FRAPS AVI Files for the 6 Rounds
                    ~3 GB uncompressed GAMECAM AVI Files for the 6 Rounds

my poor little Office PC copies since today 8:00 til ~15:00 to the other PC. I ll need to compress them and put on our Server Mach, so we can cut and collect and all that good stuff.
                    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                    Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

+ The teamspeak wav files can be compressed, if you do not have the software for this I can give it to you. We need to convert them to MP3's

+ If you have "Windows Movie maker" we can compress the videos down to whatever size we like, I think 50mb per round would be ample.

If you can compress them (I'll give you the software if you like, and show you how) I'll take them and stick them all together, add a bit of music, matrix slowdowns on the exciting bits etc... Then upload them to your FTP for download to public, sound ok?
                      ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                        + The teamspeak wav files can be compressed, if you do not have the software for this I can give it to you. We need to convert them to MP3's

+ If you have "Windows Movie maker" we can compress the videos down to whatever size we like, I think 50mb per round would be ample.

If you can compress them (I'll give you the software if you like, and show you how) I'll take them and stick them all together, add a bit of music, matrix slowdowns on the exciting bits etc... Then upload them to your FTP for download to public, sound ok?
                        no.
                        sounds great.

currently the FRAPS movies are crappy like pic to pic jump. maybe my pc, 1,8 ghz 768 ram. i ll take the platform over to home at the 2,4 ghz and 1500 ram. lets see if they run slidey.

yes, plz give me the specific progs to convert i need. fraps is also dark, we need to work on them with virtualdub. the gamecam looks fine. i also thought i could burn on a dvd and send u all files as they are, if u like.
                        A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Either way, I am sharing them online so I would like the thievery website referenced at the end of the vids, as a real propaganda move.
                          Would of been good if all the TDQ were this way too, so that when some random internet person gets curious just wtf the videos are all about, they can check the mod out.
                          How TuF are you?
                          League of Legends
                          Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Working...
                          X