Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLDW vs Forsaken discussion and scheduling

What times are good for everybody?

I would prefer to have this match on Sunday, March 13. Sunday the 6th might be good for me too, but I prefer the 13th.

On either of those days I think any time between 5 and 12pm GMT

(12-7pm EST)

Should we have both offensives on the same day or separate them?

I don't have a preference. I was only bringing it up as a topic of discussion.

I don't know if it's the best idea to start a thread for every move...too messy, just like with the original Turf Wars. Rather, we figure out what time works for us as a whole and post it (Or PM it to Wizards).

What do you prefer, Bill? By this evening I expect the Forsaken will have a few times picked out.

Comment

Sunday March 6 is clear for me.

Sunday March 13 is not possible between 1 and 7 pm (EST). Any other time will work for this date though.

[Edit]

Friday afternoons are ok from 4:30 and later (EST).
      Last edited by Chalrif; 1 Mar 2005, 04:25 PM.
      Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
        I don't know if it's the best idea to start a thread for every move...too messy, just like with the original Turf Wars. Rather, we figure out what time works for us as a whole and post it (Or PM it to Wizards).

What do you prefer, Bill? By this evening I expect the Forsaken will have a few times picked out.
        This forum is here to be used -- if topics like this are the easiest way for your team to organize matches, feel free to use them. I'd appreciate it, though, if you'd mention what move it's for in the topic. That way we'll avoid confusion if there's half a million of these floating around.
        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Okay, as we're all looking at March 6...I told Gabe Sundays don't work for me usually...especially not March 6...I have 2 shows that day.

Friday afternoons are best for me for now!

Comment

Friday afternoons work for me, but I have to see about the rest of the team before we decide.
            Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

Friday after noon sounds good. Just not this upcoming friday.

Comment

Weekends = All day

Weekdays = 5pm-10am CST (11pm-4pm GMT)

Comment

I am free from about 4PM EST on friday to about 5:30 PM EST sunday, every weekend.

Those times are 10 PM friday to 10:30 PM sunday GMT
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Well, if Chal is good for Friday afternoon then perhaps we can schedule our first match for NEXT friday afternoon, somewhere between 8 pm GMT and 12 am GMT?

Comment

AYE

(i agree with that time)

Comment

good for me. The only times I can't play are thursdays and sun 3pm - 6pm GMT
                        "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

It's settled then? Friday at 3PM EST
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

No, 3 PM is too early for me. Push it back an hour to 4.
                            Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

4 pm Friday is great for me...

The internet on my PC is completely wrecked, though. I don't have any idea why, I scanned for viruses and spyware, but to no avail. If I have to I'll wipe this week...at the moment though I'm getting about 3000 ping in Thievery.

Comment

Working...
                              X