TW3 : STAMPEDE vs. NLDW - Move 1 - Korman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW3 : STAMPEDE vs. NLDW - Move 1 - Korman

I just copied Machine's title, just thought I'd help make a standard.

All of our players are -5:00GMT
    We can play a match usually around 7:00PM our time on weekdays.
    Friday nights are usually free (7:00PM - Midnight).
    All day Saturdays are usually free (8:00AM - Midnight).
    Sunday afternoons are free (2:00PM - 6:00PM).

all of those times are fine with me except thursdays and sundays 10 am - 1 pm EST
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Ok, so give me the time your team is ready to play.

Comment

Has this match been scheduled yet?
        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

No, not yet I'm still waiting for a set time.

Comment

They're three days past the deadline for scheduling the match, then. Assuming there hasn't been any private communication about this.

You can claim victory by forfeit if you'd like.
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Perhaps next saturday would work? Our team can find out what times we are available. Forfeit wouldn't be very fun, now would it?
              Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

Originally posted by The Creator
                Perhaps next saturday would work? Our team can find out what times we are available. Forfeit wouldn't be very fun, now would it?
                Stampede can decide if they want to match you, or take the forfeit.

Comment

Stampede will take the forfeit.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you guys decline our challenge.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you guys decline our challenge.
                      First, your team is the one that declined the challenge by refusing to schedule the match.

Second, trying to goad them into playing anyways when you're clearly the ones at fault makes you look quite childish.

Comment

I know that it is a part of the rules. In my opinion I would like to play STAMPEDE in a game of Thievery, which doesn't seem very childish to me.

Comment

I know that it is a part of the rules. In my opinion I would like to play STAMPEDE in a game of Thievery, which doesn't seem very childish to me.
                          You had six days to schedule the match, and didn't.

Why the sudden interest now?

Comment

Misunderstanding of the rules. I thought I read something about the defending team scheduling the match after four days, but I suppose I am wrong.

Comment

Misunderstanding of the rules. I thought I read something about the defending team scheduling the match after four days, but I suppose I am wrong.
                              You are the defending team.

If the match wasn't scheduled by the end of the third day, you had to provide a list of timeslots you'd be available to play. For an example, look at the Mockers vs. Stampede thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X