• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao...

Comment

HAHAHA!!

No picks?

GJ both teams. Sorry if TS when down, I wasn't here, it does appear to have re-booted itself and is working fully now, i'm checking the logs to see what happened.

EDIT : At 19:37pm GMT TS went down due to the ISP changing our IP, it could have been up to 5 minutes later after when the DNS updater updated the IP at Mach.homeip.net
      ~TuF~

Comment

Ohhh man, we greatly underestimated our opponents. I was going into these matches like "Oh yeah, we'll just win these two and put 'em outta the tournament!"
        I guess we're more out of practice than we thought
        We had some trouble with Christine's computer, but we should have had that problem fixed earlier so no excuse. Ummm...yeah, our opponents totally pwned us. I'm looking forward to the next match though! I feel my team gets better with every match!

Comment

You'd hope so... you could very well disappear by the end of the next movement.
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by okih-imus
            Ohhh man, we greatly underestimated our opponents. I was going into these matches like "Oh yeah, we'll just win these two and put 'em outta the tournament!"
            Oddly enough, we were thinking the same thing, and then you trounced us on Korman's second round, and came reasonably close on round 3. I became quite nervous for a while...

Comment

Yep, he started making all kinds of threats he couldn't keep.... that is, unless he had an mp5 or somthing

GG stampede
              "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Working...
              X