No announcement yet.

TWIII: .:Mockers Vs. Forsaken - Flats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If ducky can do that time, Gabe, then that's fine.

Comment

I cant be on on the weekend at all (work and some uni stuff). But from monday its ok any hour then.
      In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

so like is that a no go?
        We need to get this organised soon, the weekend is getting closer and I'll like to have a time set as soon as possible to schedule around. We have to resign ourselves to the fact everyone might not be able to make the game.
        .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

I once again reaffirm that anytime is good for me
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

If Dragon/Gabe has no objection, Saturday 11PM EST is a go.
            Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

No objection.

Comment

Well, I'll treat that as basically a definite so we'll be showing up saturday 11PM EST / sunday 2PM AEST (GMT+10) with a team ready to play.

I'll organize Crkz private (I assume that with the majority of your team being Yankees, you'll prefer that over Brodys. It's also better for us Aussie fellas).

Also, please ensure there is no Daylight Savings going on! At least twice we've had the other team complain about us showing up late, when really they hadn't factored in DST to their own time conversions.

See you all then.
                Nightmaster,
                .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

That hurts Shug. I thought we were friends :-(
                  ~TuF~

Comment

I'd suggest providing match times in GMT, and letting everyone else work out their local time -- although the Brits will have to realize that their time is not always GMT. ^_^
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

This website will show you the current GMT. I suggest checking it out ahead of time to verify what time the match is locally for you.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Comment

Match in 1.5 hours, then!
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

You might want to check that, it's 11:49 AM here, and the match is 2pm AEST, so the match is in 2.3 hours
                          Nightwarden,
                          - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

Oh great. more time disagreements...

Okay. Your clocks are on standard time, as it's directly opposite teh earth from here, whre we're on daylight savings time. So it would be two hours, wouldn't it?

Comment

Yeah 2 hours from now. But if there's a problem, we can play sooner
                              Nightwarden,
                              - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

I don't speak for the team, so i can't help you there. I'll see if can get someone else from the Forsaken to help, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X