No announcement yet.

TW3 : Mutants vs. NLDW : Move 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homo, We need you around please if possible?
    ~TuF~

Comment

Sorry mutants, i won't be around on account of my 2nd job. i was told i had to work the 30th of this month. i was wrong for the next 3 weeks i won't be avalible sundays to play. i talked to phae thoren and he said it was ok.
      I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Mach, it looks like it's just you...

And me...

And my GUARDS!

Just kidding, I know others will be there
        Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

Phae looks like you and me 1 on 1 on korman again, lets see if I can make it 5 Thief kills this time...LoL

Comment

What's all this 1v1 stuff?

Comment

you aren't restricted to have only 1 player indus. Just like how Mutants could play 3 players against Creator last movement.
              .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Yeah figured that Glads mainly a joke though mate, with less and less available players for the Mutant team looks like its going to be one of them...

Comment

Dog, eating chicken...

Dog-eating chicken...

Comment

I have been kicked out of TW3. If the match happens good luck to all.
                    ~TuF~

Comment

i still think phae can win, and whoever else shows for the mutants. Call it think headedness. i have faith in my team.
                      I have sex with my hand!

Comment

*hands homo a tissue*
                        the bit on your nose mate

Comment

After valiant fighting between the Ninja Lemming Dragon Wizards and the Mutants (or is that senseless bloodshed?), nothing was gained, and nothing was lost.

Round 1, NLDW eliminates all Mutant thieves from Gerome.

Round 2, NLDW eliminates all Mutant thieves from Gerome - For the win!

Round 3, Mutants eliminate all NLDW thieves from Korman.

Round 4, Mutants eliminate all NLDW thieves from Korman - For the win!

Comment

Working...
                          X