No announcement yet.

TW III Mockers v Forsaken - Movement IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with The Shuggorz. Of course I'm biased cause I want that spec spot for MEEEEEEE! lol

EDIT: Granted, I may not be able to make it this Sunday morning as I have a visitor...I will try though, and if the server is full, hey..it's too bad 4 me!
    Yenz: "It's only murder if they say stop"
    Mono's wife: "What if they are mute?"
    Yenz: "There are internationally recognized hand signals for 'stop killing me you bastard!'"

Comment

Seems reasonable, Shug.

Comment

any chance of spectators bein allowed to join?
        Sc(+)peh

Comment

Not in a turfwars match.

Comment

Match has been played, no turf gain or loss for either side.
            [Forsaken successfully guarded (*edit*) Grange, Mockers successfully guarded Flats].

Grange 1 Endgame

Grange 2 Endgame

Flats 1 Endgame

Flats 2 Endgame

GGs to all players.

Comment

They successfully guarded grange
              Nightwarden,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

sorry, I can't spell

Comment

Well guarded on Grange, Forsaken, and Well guarded on Flats, Mockers.

The first two rounds were very nice to listen to. Even without the lack of actual ingame footage.
                  Last edited by PhaeThorn; 23rd Apr 2005, 09:25 PM.
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Yeah, great games. They were all very, very intense! (Can't believe I cratered that first round in Flats, rofl)

Comment

More info later, I have a party to get to
                      Nightmaster,
                      .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                      - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

There was an irregularity with this match.

Details later.
                        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Machine -- currently on the Mutants -- played in this match as {~Rahvin~}. He's removed from Turf Wars III, effective immediately.

Forsaken forfeits Grange to the Mockers.
                          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Good. We found a loophole that had to be addressed. (No mention in the rules of dual membership) This tournament is on its way to becoming effective.

Originally posted by Wildbill
                            It's explicitly stated that anything except for desyncing the client is fair.
                            Since Gabriel's parents have locked his keyboard in his safe, I came up with this idea with Mach. I agreed to put him in the least crucial areas where he'd see the least action to give us a third player who wouldn't potentially throw the match for our opponents. Since there was no rule against it, I supported this procedure. I resign from this tournament, because I found a loophole and exploited it, which is what this tournament is all about.

DarkWerty: There's the letter, and there's a spirit.
                            Well Bill, you should've mentioned spirit in your rules. Or you it would have been nice to know that there were hidden rules there, rules that only you knew.
                            Last edited by The Dragon; 24th Apr 2005, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Are there vids coming of the matches again?
                              Night of the Werewolves II
                              HarryPotterwars
                              A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                                Good. We found a loophole that had to be addressed. (No mention in the rules of dual membership) This tournament is on its way to becoming effective.
                                Dragon I'm disappointed.

Machine is now banned from Crackaz server because of cheating.

This is a sad, sad, sad day for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X