Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega and V12US Go Way Off Topic

Originally posted by طmega
    I know, but any blog could dump some rules in here saying they should be standard codes, we should discuss this in great detail and vote about it.
    They're standard server rules, the thievery team obviously know what they were doing when they implemented the standard settings (I hope), so what's there left to discuss?

Like someone else suggested, maybe up the banked loot for thieves to 800 for ghosting matches, but I don't really see any other point that needs debating. :?

*Omega taps on -=V12US=- 's head. (Where the hell do I place the apostrophe in your name? You write your name like a wanker.)

Anyway, let's not discuss that. ^

Let's discuss the reason why I tapped you.

I'd like to know why you think players playing in ghostmode need extra banked gold to spend? You think ghosting is only about not KO'ing right?
    (Like 90% of the rest of the community)

Ghosting (for me) is about trying to play the level without changing anything in the actual level with only the loot and objective missing. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this. I don't care, it's just that I hate it when people say, "Hey! I'm cool, I'm playing in ghost mode." and they can't stop gulping all the potions and throwing flashbombs galore. + I'm a bit cranky today. If you only play without KO'ing call it No-KO mode or something alike. (No, i'm not trying to tell you what to do.)

In my opinion players that ghost try to play the game without using any equipment. Or at least try to minimize the use of it.

I'm sure you won't agree with everything I wrote. But I don't care, I'm feeling much better now.

Comment

In my opinion players that ghost try to play the game without using any equipment. Or at least try to minimize the use of it.

I'm sure you won't agree with everything I wrote. But I don't care, I'm feeling much better now.
      Funny, by your standards that makes me a ghoster.

Comment

Since when did you stop using the Blackjack or the sword?

Comment

Since when did you stop using the Blackjack or the sword?
          I don't run around the level trying to kill or KO everything in my path, I just remove pesky Guards that were setup in such a way that I can't go around them.

My methods of removing them are just a bit more cruel than your avarage thief.

Comment

Then how do my so-called "standards" make you a ghoster?

Comment

Then how do you relate my so-called "standards" with your playing style?
              Let's see, buying a sword leaves me with virtually nill banked loot to spend on equipment, so that's one... then, I only use my sword, bow or blackjack when there's no other way, minimizing the use of it.

Or is it just that everyone can be a ghoster, but not poor ol' V12US because he buys a sword?

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                Or is it just that everyone can be a ghoster, but not poor ol' V12US because he buys a sword?
                No, i'm not saying that.

Weapons in my opinion are equipment too. You use them. But okay. I'll rephrase just for you. (Don't you feel special? );

In my opinion players that ghost try to play the game without using any equipment or weapons. Or at least try to minimize the use of equipment.

Comment

Wow! There actually is a moderator looking at this forum? I'm impressed.

Comment

Wow! There actually is a moderator looking at this forum? I'm impressed.
                    I take my job seriously, and wanted to see the guild match standards thread used to debate guild match standards, just like you said it should be used for.

Comment

Thanks. Impressive.

Comment

So... how about them server settings?

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                          So... how about them server settings?

SMACK!!

Comment

Working...
                          X