This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega, Lurox, Grank, and LaughingRat Bicker

lol, what are you doing in here, anyway? You don't belong to any guild.
    JM

Does that mean I'm not supposed to post here? I can still give my opinion about this.

Comment

Originally posted by طmega
      I think you people are overreacting. :roll:
      Hmmm. Well I know I speak for CTG when I say this but we like the competition of TurfWars and TUT. We also beleive in a fair game. Having spies in guilds goes against the fair part. I think that's fairly clear from the pm I posted above.

The Turf Wars are about fun but it's also about fair, clean competition. If you can't see that TUF isn't playing fair by using inside information then oh well. You are intitled to your opinion though and I won't knock you for it. :roll:

Comment

Know your people.

Comment

Does that mean I'm not supposed to post here? I can still give my opinion about this.
          Yeah, but your opinion sucks ass.
          JM

Comment

At least it's my own opinion. You usually follow someone elses. :twisted:

Comment

Know your people.
              Yeah ok... Online identities can be quite fickle at times. Look Omega I'm trying to do something here to BENEFIT our guild and others. I'm trying to keep the competition fair so no one feels cheated. I stumbled on this and I'm sharing it rather than keeping it private, which if I kept it private it could have benefited CTG.

I have no problem with your opinion but reasons, facts etc sure help to strengthen any arguement you put forward. Posting snide, short remarks makes you look... well snide.

Comment

I know grank, but I'm only teasing you. I think it is bad for a guild to have people who hardly know each other. If you know each other, trust is much easier.
                I'm quite sure you don't really know the members you currently have. From my perspective CTG tries to gain as much members as possible to keep up their "superior" image.

Comment

I know grank, but I'm only teasing you. I think it is bad for a guild to have people who hardly know each other. If you know each other, trust is much easier.
                  I'm quite sure you don't really know the members you currently have. From my perspective CTG tries to gain as much members as possible to keep up their "superior" image.
                  Actually, Omega, we're turning people away right now. We're not open for recruitment at this time, and I've had to tell about half a dozen people that, just in the last two weeks. We don't try to gain as many members as possible for the sake of image.

Comment

wtf?
                    JM

Comment

I thought you did LaughingRat, you seemed to mention "CTG is taking over" a lot. But I guess you stoped saying it.

Comment

At least it's my own opinion. You usually follow someone elses. :twisted:
                        Sure, because Omega is the wise yoda, always having a different opinion from everyone else.
                        JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                          wtf?
                          What? Never seen a topic split before?

*Edit, make that "Never seen an active moderator before?" :twisted:

Comment

Nope, I'm still a forum n00b. :x
                            JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                              Sure, because Omega is the wise yoda, always having a different opinion from everyone else.
                              I'm not a wise yoda, I just have a different perspective of certain things, I sometimes agree too you know. :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X