X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by طmega
    Originally posted by Lurox
    Sure, because Omega is the wise yoda, always having a different opinion from everyone else.
    I'm not a wise yoda, I just have a different perspective of certain things, I sometimes agree too you know. :wink:
    you do?
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

People who know me do.

Comment

I know grank, but I'm only teasing you. I think it is bad for a guild to have people who hardly know each other. If you know each other, trust is much easier.
        I'm quite sure you don't really know the members you currently have. From my perspective CTG tries to gain as much members as possible to keep up their "superior" image.
        Actually Omega it's just the opposite. I chat regularly with almost all of the players in CTG on IM. We are actually quite a close guild and as LR stated we are turning away people right now. Actually CTG is kinda like a family atmosphere if you ask me. This is why I'm pretty sure we don't have any members of TUF in our guild and CTG stood to benefit from not exposing TUF.

As far as the taking over stuff, LR JOKES about it quite a bit because there are some players out there, like you, who get their feathers ruffled about it. It's all meant in fun though.

Comment

Well then, if you are the "family" you say you are, then why are you so scared about spies?

Comment

Omega has a point there, Grank.
            JM

Comment

Perhaps he's concerned about TuF not because there might be a spy in his guild, but because they could seriously screw TurfWars and other matches, and he was just bringing this to the attention of guilds that didn't realize this?
              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Well then, if you are the "family" you say you are, then why are you so scared about spies?
                As I've said I'm not worried about spies in CTG. What I am worried about is other guilds feeling cheated because TUF infiltrated them. This would totally suck and ruin Turf Wars for almost everyone. I'm interested in keeping this fair and still fun.

Edit: I never said we were a family btw. I said it was a family atmosphere. I'm not naive enough to assume CTG has the same bonds as an actual family.

Comment

I understand Grank. But still, how can you be sure you have no spies? :twisted:

Comment

I understand Grank. But still, how can you be sure you have no spies? :twisted:
                    How can YOU be sure I haven't infiltrated the infiltrators and know all of there members?

Comment

Maybe you are the leader!

Comment

Maybe you are the leader!
                        And maybe you're a sweet heart who is always positive. And maybe Freaky Alien is a freak AND an alien.

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                          And maybe you're a sweet heart who is always positive.
                          Ohh! Go join FAG! :lol:

Comment

I think Grank already replied here, but I'm going to add my voice to it.

We're bringing this up because we support not just our own guild, but the community that surrounds the game. We want matches to be FAIR, in the sense of being based on the actual ability of the members of a guild, and of the guild as a whole, working together, and NOT based on information a guild shouldn't have about how another guild is going to be playing.

With the problems this community has already had with aliasing ragers, a whole ORGANIZATION existing anonymously just fuels the fires of paranoia about the whole issue. This community doesn't need that. It's not good for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
                              And maybe you're a sweet heart who is always positive.
                              Ohh! Go join FAG! :lol:
                              I would but my wife wouldn't appreciate that.

So back to the discussion. I'm right, you're wrong, CTG rules TUT, Crack arrows will be renamed Cracka arrows.

Comment

By the way, TUT vs CTG is still up.
                                JM

Comment

Working...
                                X