X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lurox
    By the way, TUT vs CTG is still up.
    Does that mean that WHEN CTG beats the dev team we can actually say we own TUT? Woot!

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
      Does that mean that WHEN CTG beats the dev team we can actually say we own TUT? Woot!
      It's publicly known that Beta Testers allways tend to defeat the coders/developers in general. Victory is determined by skill and experience, not by knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
        It's publicly known that Beta Testers allways tend to defeat the coders/developers in general. Victory is determined by skill and experience, not by knowledge.
        Alright... who invited the voice of reason into this discussion?

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
          I've yet to see a dev team beaten at their own game. Perhaps the Thievery devs are slacking, though. ^_^
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

So back to the discussion. I'm right, you're wrong, CTG rules TUT, Crack arrows will be renamed Cracka arrows.
            This wasn't about wrong or right. The discussion was about whether you knew your members well enough to tell if they were a spy or not.

And that's Crack arrows not Crackaz arrows. :wink:

Comment

OHH DEAR!! (cowers in the realization of what might be) ops: Grank has infiltrated my infiltrator and reverse engineered our most closely guarded secrets!

Comment

"...oh, I've left the gas on..."

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooook,

So far as i can see, I think omega has a point, about not knowing the members of your guild. I see ctg with alot of members, some who even never play tut
                  On the other hand i know the have contact ingame, forums, and god knows what else. I think if your not a part of it, you can't have an opinion about this.
                  This also counts for atg ( now known as mockers ) , and some other guilds, but not for all.

I think they should work on that, to make their guild better
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Thanks phae.

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn

So far as i can see, I think omega has a point, about not knowing the members of your guild. I see ctg with alot of members, some who even never play tut
                      On the other hand i know the have contact ingame, forums, and god knows what else. I think if your not a part of it, you can't have an opinion about this.
                      This also counts for atg ( now known as mockers ) , and some other guilds, but not for all.

Phae, I play TONS and I never see you around. I see all of my guildmates A LOT more often than you.
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                        Originally posted by PhaeThorn

Phae, I play TONS and I never see you around. I see all of my guildmates A LOT more often than you.
                        Did i say anything about that? Read my lines more carefull

btw, i hardly play anymore. Maby 1/2 maps in a week ?
                        On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Here is the pattern I see LR and Grank enduring:

1) Bust a cheater. Get flamed.
                          2) Build a guild full of great people. Get flamed.
                          3) Design and build turfwars. Get flamed.
                          4) Work to keep turfwars honest. Get flamed.

I'm guessing if LaughingRat were to develop the cure for AIDS he'd be stoned for being unfair to HIV. I'm guessing if Grank uncovered a plot to shoot Thwark he'd be chided for being part of a large guild.

Frankly, the only reason the RLF is in the Turfwars is because I implicitely trust LR and Grank to run it FAIR. That is also why Crackaz is the server of choice for me, even though I've had my share of self inflicted problems there.

Lets try this on for size:

1) Bust a cheater. Get thanked.
                          2) Build a guild full of great people. Get thanked.
                          3) Design and build turfwars. Get thanked.
                          4) Work to keep turfwars honest. Get thanked.

It's a brave new world out there, and you can protest what has been done here all you want but as you can see the leadership of every major guild is behind LR and Grank on this one.

The RLF has got your back, CTG.
                          "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

WWWwwweeeeeeeeelllLLL, i dont know where this thread started, but to my eyes, no1 got flamed in this thread.

Omega is pointing out his opinion about knowing your guild mates better .... and thats all i see.

Ah well, i must be blind then

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Gerb, that's the side of you I love.

As for Phae:

I see ctg with alot of members, some who even never play tut
                              How can you SEE ctg members NOT playing, if you just SAID YOU DIDN'T PLAY yourself?

A walking contradiction now, aren't ya.

Burn.

The only constant is change.
                              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

lately is different then always. In the times i played very much, i knew there were ctg people, and i never saw them.

Happy now?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Working...
                                X