For the Record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Record

I don't know what is gonna happen to TuF... but we KYO is making a Takeovers on the fan made map : TH-ToB_Payback.unr
    [KYO] - Knock You Out

It has to be approved first before you can try to claim it.

But now that its a really good and playable map, I think it shouldn't have much of a problem getting approved.
    Kiech

Comment

Originally posted by DhaThief
      I don't know what is gonna happen to TuF... but we KYO is making a Takeovers on the fan made map : TH-ToB_Payback.unr
      We're pulling out of the Turf wars alltogether DhaThief. I'm sorry, I would've liked to have played you too. Maybe we'll organise a friendly sometime eh?
      ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by DhaThief
        Originally posted by TheMachine
        We're pulling out of the Turf wars alltogether DhaThief. I'm sorry, I would've liked to have played you too. Maybe we'll organise a friendly sometime eh?
        Sure would like that
        btw : Was it you i have PM with as the keeper a few times ?
        (So we have the map yet ? LOL)
        DhaThief:

Chainsaws is the leader of TuF. I've asked him what TuF intends to do with regards to TurfWars, and he said he's not sure yet. So you're not off the hook yet.

Comment

Sorry about the new thread for this, but I'm trying to keep the challenges thread to just challenges, but didn't want to delete the record of these posts.

Comment

Working...
          X