Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MbR vs. The Mockers

We will Play on one of the Brody's. Rules:

-Don't Stack on an Objective. Chest is fine.
    -Do NOT win by DMing.
    -Don't use bug exploits. Ex: using the chest to block the lift from going down
    -3 Guards and 3 Thieves.
    -Your other teamates not playing can spectate, but don't give info. DON"T EVEN SPEAK.
    -You can change players between matches. Don't join when the Guard and Thief Buttons show you can join. Wait a minute for discussing.
    -3 rounds
    -Can't keep on picking the same map
    -One team decides which map,m the other decides to thief or guard.

I've been thinking 6 o'clock EST time. But i think that's late for you Aussies.

The original Rules on Brody's apply. No whining is also one i recomend(i whine alot )
    Last edited by sky-fiwa-; 21st Aug 2006, 12:14 PM.
    My Profile Sux.

Originally posted by sky-fiwa- View Post
    -Do NOT win by DMing.
    -Don't use bug exploits
    -No sword.
    I think a number of those rules violate Mocker codes of practice

Comment

I don't want DMing. Plus exploits are bugs in which people should never use. And the sword is gay says Mad Gerbil.
      My Profile Sux.

Comment

Those rules are a little flakey... Maybe study past competition and tourney rules a bit.
        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Plus exploits are bugs in which people should never use.
          there are no bugs, but features !
          btw, i dont know of any bug that would give a team any critical advantage in any of generally played maps(if i knew of any i would not stop using it ), but sometimes little details decide..
          hehe

Comment

Sky, isint it usually the leader who posts this stuff?

You never even asked us....what we wanted the rules to be....
            Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

You can post yours. I can change them you know. Post on the MbR forums.
              My Profile Sux.

Comment

Yeh, but its usually best to decide what rules your whole team wants to use, before you go and make this all offical

Comment

We will Play on one of the Brody's. Rules:

-Don't Stack on an Objective. Chest is fine.
                  -Do NOT win by DMing.
                  -Don't use bug exploits. Ex: using the chest to block the lift from going down
                  -No sword.
                  -3 Guards and 3 Thieves.
                  -Your other teamates not playing can spectate, but don't give info. DON"T EVEN SPEAK.
                  -You can change players between matches. Don't join when the Guard and Thief Buttons show you can join. Wait a minute for discussing.
                  -3 rounds
                  -Can't keep on picking the same map
                  -One team decides which map,m the other decides to thief or guard.

I've been thinking 6 o'clock EST time. But i think that's late for you Aussies.

The original Rules on Brody's apply. No whining is also one i recomend(i whine alot )
                  no offence but when are you gonna grow up? ive gotten the picture that you are round 13 years old on these forums. no sword? no dm'ing? making up own rules lol? i think the best rules is the one thats always been played, the standard rules we all played back in the days when we had guild wars and tournaments etc.

ill have to think a few minutes to mention exact everything that includes in that rule, but those rules didnt include stupid stuff like no dm'ing, no swords and stuff lol. you made up those rules cause YOU dont want dm'ing? think again.
                  .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Okay hehe, now someone actually told me that you are 13 years old? if so forget the thread i posted for you above, im sorry for my flaming lol, i thaught you were older than that.

anyway, i think the rules could be found somewhere on the forums, and i hope i can be part of the matches, i dont know what time it will be in sweden when you guys has decided to play. well, i'll cu ingame then kid. cya=D
                    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

i just realized that such kind of rules was made because some people lack morale (sometimes some ideas kick my ass and i cant fight the need of sharing it with you o_O ) oh i got out of topic
                      so as for dming and swording etc, why to limit such bacis features of the game ?
                      hehe

Comment

Oh. My. God.

Good luck to all, teamspeak is availible should you guys want it for the day or to plan ahead (Gladius should be able to make passworded channel).

I'd be up to spectate / Referee.
                        ~TuF~

Comment

Referee?

Comment

-The match will take place on a dedicated server agreed on by both teams. In-game admin access will not be used by players to avoid any possibility of cheating. Map changes can be done with votes or remote admin tools.
                            -Default serversettings are:
                            * Clever level AI
                            * 3 max following AI
                            * AI do not stand still when flashed
                            * AI frob awaken enabled
                            * AI autowake after 10 minutes
                            * 850 starting loot for guards
                            * 600 starting loot for thieves
                            * 30 minute time limit + map time modifier
                            * Loot drop - 50%
                            * Supply chest active
                            * Force respawn enabled

Rounds
                            -There will be six rounds in the match, two rounds on three different maps. Each side will guard once and thieve once on each map.
                            -The guild that wins four or more of the rounds is the winner of the match. If both guilds win three, the match is a tie. (There is no fair way to make ties impossible)
                            -The three maps will be decided upon by both teams at least 3 days before the match, or later if both sides are willing.

Players
                            -The match will have 3 to 5 players on each side, to be agreed upon beforehand. If one of the chosen maps does not support that many players, teams will be as full as possible with non-playing players spectating.
                            -Teams do not have to be constant from round to round.
                            -Rosters must be submitted to the opposing guild at least 3 days prior to the match, or later if both sides are willing. If the guild will not have the same team for all rounds, they must specify who will be playing each round.
                            -No players commonly banned from public servers (Frantic, Unstoppable, Hardee, and the like) will be allowed to play. Any disputes or questions regarding this will be resolved between both sides and the server admin before the match.
                            -For a guild match, all players must be members in good standing in that guild. Aliasing as another player is forbidden.

WildBill's standard match rules.
                            My Profile Sux.

Comment

Originally posted by deathispainfull View Post
                              Referee?
                              Yes, as a spectator during one of these matches your expected to (as well as watch) highlight any cheating that may be going on.
                              ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
                              X