Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Eaves Droppers Guild Site-Now online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Eaves Droppers Guild Site-Now online!

well i finally bothered to create an [E.D.G] site 8) It's totally different to the normal mundane guild sites <cough rlf cough> so check it out at:
    http://www.edg.ionichost.com
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Added link on the Crackaz site.

Comment

First, that page has serious issues rendering in khtml and mozilla based browsers. I checked it out in Internet Explorer and it (almost) entirely worked, but there are a bloody lot of pop-ups.

All this recent activity with websites is going to force me to update the fairly utilitarian Wraith site, though. I'm not going to lose the utilitarian part, I'm just gonna make it pretty. ^_^

And LR -- the only Guild that I'm not seeing linked from the Crackaz site would be the Wraiths... are you waiting for us to beat you in the coming match before you link to us? ^_^
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

well i admit i only tried it on IE after seeing how appaling it looked on my linux browsers There are NO pop up ads on the site -there's just 1 pop-UNDER per page :lol: If you see any graphics bugs PLEASE tell me as ive spent the last couple of days tracking them all down :roll:

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

The main issues I'm seeing are that the tables don't scale for font size (although that could just be one browser) and some of the images appearing in front of the text. I have no idea why, I can try to track it down later.
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
            And LR -- the only Guild that I'm not seeing linked from the Crackaz site would be the Wraiths... are you waiting for us to beat you in the coming match before you link to us? ^_^
            No, your consolation prize for being smacked down hard is going to be the addition of your link.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              No, your consolation prize for being smacked down hard is going to be the addition of your link.
              I thought we were getting your last map? ^_^

Comment

I thought we were getting your last map? ^_^
                Not a chance. You'll have to settle for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                  Not a chance. You'll have to settle for the link.
                  I don't think TurfWars allows for you to give the opposing guild a link instead of the map they earned.

Comment

I don't think TurfWars allows for you to give the opposing guild a link instead of the map they earned.
                    No, but outside the rules, I'm willing to give you the link for the map you're going to lose. Hence the term "consolation" prize.

Comment

nice to see that for once you two are staying on topic Anyway some of the images are meant to be over text to cause a transparency effect-if the site slow loads then this will look strange untill its fully loaded 8)

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Well, I liked it.

Updated the link on my guilds page.
                        One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -
                        The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Working...
                        X