Thievery guilds website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery guilds website

I've just updated the guilds section on my website so I'd like to know if I've got all the tags for the guilds right and if you want any information adding or changing about your guild and also if I missed anyone off.

It's at http://www.chainsawdeath.co.uk/thguilds.htm

Thanks.
    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -
    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

The Wraiths Tag *WAS* "(Wraith)"
    ~TuF~

Comment

Maybe you should update the ~TuF~ info!?

Comment

The tag for the Wraiths is indeed "(Wraith)", obviously without the quotes. And we can guard, too. ^_^
        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I'm not a fanatic. It's a rather disturbing word.
          And the world IS ours. We don't have to take it.

Edit: The reverse-fading effect (don't know the English word) is superb. Nice job. :wink:
          I Need Training!

Comment

Neat page, Chainsaws! I like summary pages like this. Perhaps you can provide some more details for newbies, such as what each guild specializes in, or what makes them unique. For instance, isn't KYO a ghosting guild now? Add a little bit more personality to each guild, all I'm saying. Great page, tho! I'd be really cool if a complete roster were on that page, too, but I know that would be way too much maintenence for you.

Reverse-fading effect? No comprendo. What's the word your thinking of in your language? I'm intrigued now...

EDIT: Oh, you mean the transition from page to page? In nonlinear video editing, we call that a "cross disolve" or "cross fade" transition. It's where you bring up the transparency of one layer and drop the transparency of the other layer simultaneously, creating an "X" or cross. (Well, that's not exactly right for video, but close enough.) Also used in music.
            "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
              Neat page, Chainsaws! I like summary pages like this. Perhaps you can provide some more details for newbies, such as what each guild specializes in, or what makes them unique. For instance, isn't KYO a ghosting guild now? Add a little bit more personality to each guild, all I'm saying. Great page, tho! I'd be really cool if a complete roster were on that page, too, but I know that would be way too much maintenence for you.
              Do you really think that's necessary for a link page? I'd say it's up to each guild's page to provide the personality or what makes them unique.

Nice reference, Chainsaws!

Comment

Wraiths: Sister guild to the RLF. They are an all ghosting guild who lean slightly towards thieving.

Sound better?

Also, Judge, I could replace 'fanatics' with 'misfits' if you like
                -

Comment

That works fine, and it's explained on our website anyways. You're ahead of LR now. ^_^
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Nice job chainsaws i do believe you left out -)(TCO)(- but i know your going to add it in soon. Bio will pm you the info on what we are about.
                    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff
                      Nice job chainsaws i do believe you left out -)(TCO)(- but i know your going to add it in soon. Bio will pm you the info on what we are about.
                      Yeah, I didn't have any proper info for you guys. I'll get you added as soon as I get the pm.
                      -

Comment

u might want to remove the NAUC link when theres no site there anymore
                        [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
                          Chief]u might want to remove the NAUC link when theres no site there anymore
                          Ahhh! It's been taffed.... What happened to it? Are NAUC still around?
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
                            Originally posted by [E.D.G
                            Chief]u might want to remove the NAUC link when theres no site there anymore
                            Ahhh! It's been taffed.... What happened to it? Are NAUC still around?
                            They became EDG, ya big silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws

Also, Judge, I could replace 'fanatics' with 'misfits' if you like
                              :lol:
                              I Need Training!

Comment

Working...
                              X