• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chainsaws
    replied
    Originally posted by LaughingRat
    They became EDG, ya big silly.
    Oh, I thought the EDG guys were just a division of NAUC (like with CTG).

I didn't realise they'd given up on UT altogether

Leave a comment:

• The_Judge
    replied
    Originally posted by Chainsaws

Also, Judge, I could replace 'fanatics' with 'misfits' if you like
    :lol:

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Chainsaws
    Originally posted by [E.D.G
    Chief]u might want to remove the NAUC link when theres no site there anymore
    Ahhh! It's been taffed.... What happened to it? Are NAUC still around?
    They became EDG, ya big silly.

Leave a comment:

• Chainsaws
    replied
    Originally posted by [E.D.G
    Chief]u might want to remove the NAUC link when theres no site there anymore
    Ahhh! It's been taffed.... What happened to it? Are NAUC still around?

Leave a comment:

• [E.D.G]Chief
    replied
    u might want to remove the NAUC link when theres no site there anymore

Leave a comment:

• Chainsaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliff
    Nice job chainsaws i do believe you left out -)(TCO)(- but i know your going to add it in soon. Bio will pm you the info on what we are about.
    Yeah, I didn't have any proper info for you guys. I'll get you added as soon as I get the pm.

Leave a comment:

• Cliff
    replied
    Nice job chainsaws i do believe you left out -)(TCO)(- but i know your going to add it in soon. Bio will pm you the info on what we are about.

Leave a comment:

• DarkBill
    replied
    That works fine, and it's explained on our website anyways. You're ahead of LR now. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Chainsaws
    replied
    Wraiths: Sister guild to the RLF. They are an all ghosting guild who lean slightly towards thieving.

Sound better?

Also, Judge, I could replace 'fanatics' with 'misfits' if you like

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Buho
    Neat page, Chainsaws! I like summary pages like this. Perhaps you can provide some more details for newbies, such as what each guild specializes in, or what makes them unique. For instance, isn't KYO a ghosting guild now? Add a little bit more personality to each guild, all I'm saying. Great page, tho! I'd be really cool if a complete roster were on that page, too, but I know that would be way too much maintenence for you.
    Do you really think that's necessary for a link page? I'd say it's up to each guild's page to provide the personality or what makes them unique.

Nice reference, Chainsaws!

Leave a comment:

• Buho
    replied
    Neat page, Chainsaws! I like summary pages like this. Perhaps you can provide some more details for newbies, such as what each guild specializes in, or what makes them unique. For instance, isn't KYO a ghosting guild now? Add a little bit more personality to each guild, all I'm saying. Great page, tho! I'd be really cool if a complete roster were on that page, too, but I know that would be way too much maintenence for you.

Reverse-fading effect? No comprendo. What's the word your thinking of in your language? I'm intrigued now...

EDIT: Oh, you mean the transition from page to page? In nonlinear video editing, we call that a "cross disolve" or "cross fade" transition. It's where you bring up the transparency of one layer and drop the transparency of the other layer simultaneously, creating an "X" or cross. (Well, that's not exactly right for video, but close enough.) Also used in music.

Leave a comment:

• The_Judge
    replied
    I'm not a fanatic. It's a rather disturbing word.
    And the world IS ours. We don't have to take it.

Edit: The reverse-fading effect (don't know the English word) is superb. Nice job. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• DarkBill
    replied
    The tag for the Wraiths is indeed "(Wraith)", obviously without the quotes. And we can guard, too. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• modetwo
    replied
    Maybe you should update the ~TuF~ info!?

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    The Wraiths Tag *WAS* "(Wraith)"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X