-=:ToB:=- Tears of Blood Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vigilant View Post
    isn't that a wee bit insulting? What is wrong with being in two guilds at the same time if their members aren't against it? Or switching guilds? I don't get ya...
    Vigilant myself and Ducky have been in two guilds together all ready,
    “Slut” (the understanding of that word when used normally would mean) s/he, they get around, and in this context I’m saying Ducky has been in more guilds - that I now gather than even you knew about.

I wasn’t insulting Ducky on these boards we have no problems, me and dux go way back…lawl.

You know nothing of the past and sadly misinterpreted my words, but I respect what your saying and calling me on the short sarcastic sentence; miss ambassador of the Polish & European peace in general, but seriously can I eat you out?

Hey what Bandy bollocks doesn’t know won’t hurt right?

Originally posted by TheMachine View Post
    Indus : Down boy!! GOOOOOOD BOOOYY! <pats head>
    “Indus… I am your guild master!”
    “Nooooooooo”
    “We can rule the thievery galaxy elitesit - TOGETHER1!1”

Fuck off machine LMAO, anyone with any sense knows the whole competitive arguing and full circle of problems that thievery suffered from, will only come full circle when NB is released; its in the blood of all these guilds- Edit: this is merely friendly banter before the storm

Comment

Spider : It's good to see that despite TUT being dead, your still passionate about your guild and will defend it even when I'm not attacking it! even when I openly invite you to join us in gaming!

Evening with icons it appears that people still think I'm not joking!

Here, have an ice cube! Let me take that chip from your shoulder for ya buddy.

Indus : I didn't read past "eat you" but in response to your post, Yes.
      ~TuF~

Comment

Feel free to join MbR if your wanting an active guild
        Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

You jumped the gun a bit there Spides, now he's not even going to say anything nasty about ToB
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

so... Ducky offers paid sex?
            .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

...Wow this topic got kinda off track LOL oh well, mindless rambling is fun and makes me feel better I'll probably stay in ToB once NB comes out that is if my crappy computer can handle it lol
              -Catty-Cat-Cat-Meow

Comment

Originally posted by industrialism
                You know nothing of the past and sadly misinterpreted my words
                Well I read a lot, and you could be suprised how much I know about it, but I won't be trying to prove it to you or anybody. Well maybe I misinterpreted your words....like umm...again? But I still got a feeling that it may always be a nice excuse to those "harmless" little names you call ppl sometimes, believe me even if I'm polish and may not get your sense of humour correctly ( well, I'm not used to calling ppl sluts in polish, even in a friendly manner ), there are other ppl who get the same feeling.

I'm not looking for an argument here as you said I'm
                miss ambassador of the Polish & European peace in general
                rofl, I just like to be in good realtionship with most ppl. It's not bad isn't it?

And bravo indu, you finally found out where the emots are. That post about Ducky lacked them a bit, maybe that's why it was confusing...Your reply above shows an improvement. lol

seriously can I eat you out?
                Not even if you'd make me completely drunk. Eat this seriously very very seriously
                Play Amnesia, get insomnia.

Comment

DENIED! (hugs Grimmy)
                  ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER View Post
                    Homeskillet, please do represent the TOB tag. Now that our website is gone, we need someone to carry on the torch of immaturity we've been sorely lacking. Maybe you'll even find some people to play against.
                    lmfao that was the funniest thing i've heard all night.
                    I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Meh.

TUT is an overly-beaten dead horse, and so are the guild vs. guild arguments.

Machine, I'm not even all that passionate about it. I see it as an incredible waste of time. I jumped into this thread to get in touch with some old guildmates only to find you and Homeskillet tripping over themselves in a hurry to throw the first stone. I saw the invite to play, but I also see how quick you both are to put us down. I don't think our guild deserves that kind of treatment and I am very defensive when I feel we're being attacked.

Imagine if I joined the TUF boards only to 'joke' about how awful you guys are? I know this isn't a TOB only forum, but this thread is concerning TOB. I think I have a pretty good sense of humor, but a put down isn't necessarily funny, even when you put a at the end of it. I guess if you occasionally said something positive about our guild, I wouldn't have my panties in a bind.

Are Machine and Indy still in hate with each other?

Regarding AVP2, I played about 4 hours straight of it today. I actually feel a bit sick from all the wall-climbing and turning around, but I think I've got a decent attack routine as an alien. Machine, maybe if you and I and Catburglar could swarm on hopelessly outnumbered Marines and eat their heads, I can melt this ice chip on my shoulder.

Comment

That would be good spider!

I have no beef with indus.

Also would you point out to me where I made a joke about how awful ToB are in this thread? The poofter remark was directed at Shug if you check.

BTW TOB ROCKS!

(Please interpret this post as positive with a query)
                        ~TuF~

Comment

Man, I really read that wrong Machine. I did see Shug's comment but took the poofters line as aimed at TOB. Somehow I didn't think you were replying to Shug there. And no, for once, that isn't sarcasm coming from every one of my pores.

The poofters plus the line about how all of TOB was recruited away just added up as insult to me. I can't argue that we lost several TOB to other guilds though. I'd say Zidane and StarWhores were our biggest losses as far as player skill.

At any rate, I'll post back here again when I know what next week's schedule is so we can get together on AvP2. Maybe I can learn more about pouncing from Cat.

Comment

If you get DarkProject a new motherboard he's bound to return and lead you all to victory ....... or lead you all on a snowboarding holiday
                            [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

Originally posted by SPIDER View Post
                              Man, I really read that wrong Machine. I did see Shug's comment but took the poofters line as aimed at TOB. Somehow I didn't think you were replying to Shug there. And no, for once, that isn't sarcasm coming from every one of my pores.
                              YAY! Friends?

/me holds out hand
                              ~TuF~

Comment

SO GAY MACHlNE
                                Nightmaster,
                                .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Working...
                                X