• Machine
    replied
    DENIED! (hugs Grimmy)

Leave a comment:

• Vigilant
    replied
    Originally posted by industrialism
    You know nothing of the past and sadly misinterpreted my words
    Well I read a lot, and you could be suprised how much I know about it, but I won't be trying to prove it to you or anybody. Well maybe I misinterpreted your words....like umm...again? But I still got a feeling that it may always be a nice excuse to those "harmless" little names you call ppl sometimes, believe me even if I'm polish and may not get your sense of humour correctly ( well, I'm not used to calling ppl sluts in polish, even in a friendly manner ), there are other ppl who get the same feeling.

I'm not looking for an argument here as you said I'm
    miss ambassador of the Polish & European peace in general
    rofl, I just like to be in good realtionship with most ppl. It's not bad isn't it?

And bravo indu, you finally found out where the emots are. That post about Ducky lacked them a bit, maybe that's why it was confusing...Your reply above shows an improvement. lol

seriously can I eat you out?
    Not even if you'd make me completely drunk. Eat this seriously very very seriously

Leave a comment:

• ~CaTBuRgLaR~
    replied
    ...Wow this topic got kinda off track LOL oh well, mindless rambling is fun and makes me feel better I'll probably stay in ToB once NB comes out that is if my crappy computer can handle it lol

Leave a comment:

• TafferBoy
    replied
    so... Ducky offers paid sex?

Leave a comment:

• Shug
    replied
    You jumped the gun a bit there Spides, now he's not even going to say anything nasty about ToB

Leave a comment:

• DiP
    replied
    Feel free to join MbR if your wanting an active guild

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Spider : It's good to see that despite TUT being dead, your still passionate about your guild and will defend it even when I'm not attacking it! even when I openly invite you to join us in gaming!

Evening with icons it appears that people still think I'm not joking!

Here, have an ice cube! Let me take that chip from your shoulder for ya buddy.

Indus : I didn't read past "eat you" but in response to your post, Yes.

Leave a comment:

• industrialism
    replied
    Originally posted by Vigilant View Post
    isn't that a wee bit insulting? What is wrong with being in two guilds at the same time if their members aren't against it? Or switching guilds? I don't get ya...
    Vigilant myself and Ducky have been in two guilds together all ready,
    “Slut” (the understanding of that word when used normally would mean) s/he, they get around, and in this context I’m saying Ducky has been in more guilds - that I now gather than even you knew about.

I wasn’t insulting Ducky on these boards we have no problems, me and dux go way back…lawl.

You know nothing of the past and sadly misinterpreted my words, but I respect what your saying and calling me on the short sarcastic sentence; miss ambassador of the Polish & European peace in general, but seriously can I eat you out?

Hey what Bandy bollocks doesn’t know won’t hurt right?

Originally posted by TheMachine View Post
    Indus : Down boy!! GOOOOOOD BOOOYY! <pats head>
    “Indus… I am your guild master!”
    “Nooooooooo”
    “We can rule the thievery galaxy elitesit - TOGETHER1!1”

Fuck off machine LMAO, anyone with any sense knows the whole competitive arguing and full circle of problems that thievery suffered from, will only come full circle when NB is released; its in the blood of all these guilds- Edit: this is merely friendly banter before the storm

Leave a comment:

• Spidey
    replied
    I'm of the mindset that TOB is dead and so is Thievery. But Sneaky, Thebos and Industrialism could all bring it back for Night-Blade (if and when).

Homeskillet, please do represent the TOB tag. Now that our website is gone, we need someone to carry on the torch of immaturity we've been sorely lacking. Maybe you'll even find some people to play against.

It's good to see that petty name-calling toward our guild remain by people with less than credible reputations, despite the fact that nobody's playing Thievery anymore.

I hope to see a TUF thread opened so the Thievery community can sing the praises of that guild as well.

For the record, I have enjoyed the few times I've been able to play with Ducky, and fondly recall guarding spider-duck eggs with him on th-Payback.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Because your guild is full of poofters

Leave a comment:

• Shug
    replied
    err, why wasn't I invited to some guild type bickering

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Ducky is awesome, anyone who thinks different is a fool.

Cat : We're starting to play AvP2 over Hamachi soon, private games with a bunch of the people on these forums - check the links in my signature for details. The forums are up and down at the moment because Chainsaws bunged up a nostril.

Indus : Down boy!! GOOOOOOD BOOOYY! <pats head>

Leave a comment:

• Vigilant
    replied
    Originally posted by industrialism
    Ducky; the guild slut
    isn't that a wee bit insulting? What is wrong with being in two guilds at the same time if their members aren't against it? Or switching guilds? I don't get ya...

Leave a comment:

• ~CaTBuRgLaR~
    replied
    Spider: OMG Play AVP2 with meeeee!!

Indust: I was under the impression that I was the guild... err flirt LOL j/k I wouldn't want that title anyway

Homo: What do you mean by reppin?? lol

Fatrathead: I was on tut last week, of course I didn't play because that's impossible for me right now but I stayed a while and chatted (is that a word?) with some people

Themachine: Not vewy nice

Leave a comment:

• industrialism
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMachine View Post
    TuF recruited most of ToB during the fallout of '05. Sorry.
    Lmao
    You recruited Ducky; the guild slut - so what?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X