Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FatRatHead
    replied
    Well, I've seen you on the other month, although, it is not often, it may be regular if you show up this month as well...

Leave a comment:

• Thebos
    replied
    Originally posted by HomeSkillet View Post
    It's sad that indust will be the only ToB member when or if NB comes out. Tell you what i have no problem reppin that tag in thievery. You know i mean you can't be the leader of just a one person guild. No i'm not saying i'm in ToB i'll just be reppin that tag is all.
    No need for you to rip the guild that way- Indus will not be the only one. Based on discussion from the old ToB forum, it is likely I will be the last ToB member to play thievery regularly.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    TuF recruited most of ToB during the fallout of '05. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• FistaKufs
    replied
    It's sad that indust will be the only ToB member when or if NB comes out. Tell you what i have no problem reppin that tag in thievery. You know i mean you can't be the leader of just a one person guild. No i'm not saying i'm in ToB i'll just be reppin that tag is all.

Leave a comment:

• Spidey
    replied
    Yeah..I think we posted it in a few different spots on the TOB site. I still check Thievery probably once every night to see if anyone's on. If I see somebody's on, I jump in. If not I play another game for a bit then work on my newb Neverwinter Nights Thief module, which I intend to have in a 'beta' form by Xmas.

I recently finished No One Lives Forever 2 and enjoyed its thiefiness and the movies in between each mission. There's a walkthrough here to get you through the few annoying parts. I wish they allowed the crossbow more throughout the game, or allowed you to use the mascara stun gun on the cops instead of having to let them kill you when you're cornered.

http://www.gamepublic.com/link/?481812

That's way off topic. Somebody ban me!

I have Alien Vs. Predator 2, so e-mail me Cat. It's been a good year since I've used my newb Predator skills. Dunno how many other TUTers or TOBers have it though. Or...maybe we could get a group together and play...Thievery? OMG?!!!

Leave a comment:

• ~CaTBuRgLaR~
    replied
    Heh okay whatever. I suppose it's time to put away yet another clan tag for now... I guess I'll go clan hunting elsewhere until nb then, heh or make my own clan o_O anyway, alright I didn't know you had cleared that up? I must've not read it, whatever, good games

Leave a comment:

• industrialism
    replied
    Cat I thought this was all ready cleared up with you, the majority of what was tob have moved on and have no further interest in Thievery and to be frank haven’t played TuT for years, myself Sneaky and Spider have chosen not to renew the forums and therefore the website is basically gone for good, we will see what NB has to offer before we consider giving tob life again (Creating forums, and calling back Mia’s) etc.
    Currently there are a few that drop by and play tut that still retain the guild tag, but for the most part tob is dormant and will not become a guild again until NB is dropped and has something to offer us that pulls us all together again, & any reincarnation of tob will be led by myself.

Leave a comment:

• ~CaTBuRgLaR~
    started a topic -=:ToB:=- Tears of Blood Thread

-=:ToB:=- Tears of Blood Thread

Heh yeah, all you ToB members (if there are anymore left....) post here! ... yeah... um, anyway, the question is, is ToB still alive?? Because if it is who is the new leader? I have a request, I'd like to expand ToB to alien vs. predator 2 but as the ehem acting leader of the clan there, like a second leader? But for that game only, yeah it's a stupid idea but hear me out.

Seeing as though it's nearly impossible for me to play thievery i was thinking about other games, it'd be nice for other TUT players to play other games too, or other ToB members X_X *shrugs* I'm just a little sad ya know? I haven't been part of anything like a clan in a long time; I'm not counting ToB because it's like in limbo practically, dead and alive at the same time... I feel kinda lonely that's all… heh, don't mind me, I'll just go back to my corner and sulk
Working...
X