Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -=:Tob:=- Assassin
    replied
    I am still around occasionally, havent heard from DP or sneaksy in years though
    Last edited by -=:Tob:=- Assassin; 16 Sep 2020, 06:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Thebos
    replied
    @sandman
    A few of us are still around- just lurking in the shadows... and the light.. and elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• NeuroFunkeR
    replied
    just today, i played with Indus at a polish server. Haven't seen him for good although.

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    where are all my tobs gone?

Leave a comment:

• ]>CoD<[Chief
    replied
    DP is on aim every once in a while, as is sneaky

Leave a comment:

• NeuroFunkeR
    replied
    hibies, welcome backs!

Leave a comment:

• Spidey
    replied
    Just checkin in. I've got Thievery installed on my computer. Ran into Industrialism tonight! I saw Zebos/ Thebos a night or two ago. The rest of ToB has moved on to other things I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Nanaki
    replied
    ... tears of blood ... i think i know what ya mean... ehm... there must be a player in this guild/clan who is calles "Link", right?

Leave a comment:

• Spidey
    replied
    I've had the same problem, DP. A couple times this summer my computer beeped at me for the CPU temperature getting to the warning threshold. Now my computer is effectively dead, but that's another story. I'm not dealing with it until later this month.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject
    replied
    cool guys, nice to see some of ya still around. its a billion degrees where i live and my video card keeps overheating whenever i start playing any game; however, tut isnt so demanding so i may be able to get that to work..just need to find my UT disc.

Leave a comment:

• Sneaky
    replied
    Hey DP!

I am still around too, although I'm not playing TUT anymore. I check back here occasionally to see how nightblade is coming along.

Leave a comment:

• industrialism
    replied
    DP omg hello LOL iPod touch post 4tw!

Leave a comment:

• Thebos
    replied
    DP- You're alive!

I am around and do play regularly- although the past couple of weeks I have been on the road and unable to get to a computer (would have responded sooner otherwise).

Leave a comment:

• Schleicher
    replied
    Amg TUT Zombies roam the earth

PS : Games are funnier if youre a noob, soo

Leave a comment:

• FatRatHead
    replied
    Of course they do play and so do we. Just pop in someday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X